chapter 14

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

in their debut day.... they all so cute... 

 

 

 

 

 

In School.

"jongie-ah, I will come to your class at the break time okay?. make sure you're there and show me who's the one that bullies my dongseng, don't tell anyone okay or they will scold us."  woohyun said to his brother before entering his class.

 

Sungjong's Pov

What should I do?? woohyun hyung us not the one that could fight. He just a fragile person. Sometimes he just too believes in himself until he could have the tendency to hurt himself. What should I do? Should i call Hoya hyung?. He is a good fighter after all. I'm sure he can fight all the bullies but woohyun hyung . 

Aisshh if i tell them, then woohyun hyung will be sulking again with me, telling that he is not good enough to be a good brother. i know he really want to have dongseang since he is the maknea but sometimes he is really overprotective toward us. He always thought he the one that taking care of us, but in fact it always us who always taking care of him. That hyung, sometimes he is so cute but sometimes he scary too. 

 

 

Without he release he already in front of his class.

 

 

 

"jongie-ah......... "  

 

"Hyung you are so early though .... i......... " before he could end his words woohyun already give a punch to that bullies.

 

"If i see you bully him again i will not hesitate to give all of you a punch again. remember that. i give you a chance today so watch out..... "  with a last glare to them woohyun pull his dongseng's hand out of his class. 

 

 

" Hyung, I don't know you can punch, wahh!! why hyung is really a great fighter, I thought you just a baby, who can believe a baby could fight too and he looks so scary when he gives a warning. I'm so scared to tease you now hyung... i need to warn our members to not play with you anymore.. "  Sungjong laugh so hard at his own word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter