chapter 9

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"guys i know your debut still long ways to go but it does mean that you can play around, i want you to practice as hard as you can, before you can achieve ur goal you need to strangle first. that how life is going, we need to suffer first before we could get whatever we want.. remember that. I know all of you have ur own strangle just to become a singer but i no all of you a strong enough overcome ur problem, know what in this world there are nothing easy ways for you to face , despite of ur young age i proud of you all because you are really mature more than ur age especially you jongie.. okay know it time for ur to rest. let go it already late and half of u have early class tomorrow , let go"

Everytime they finished their practice, their manager Always give encourage to them about how good there are and always support them like their own donseng. The manager already with them since the first time they come to this agency, that why he understand the most what actually the boys face during thier trainee. Hyoan always fell sorry for them because they barely had time for themself to enjoys his teenagers life but this is their choices, so whether they want or not they need to face it.

 

The trainee daya is most hard for them because they need to practice 18 hours per days just to make sure they could be the perfect singer with variety of skill not just based on their visual. They want to show the true of music and how passionate them about music that why, they never complain about their practice.

 

"woohyun, wait a little i need to talk to you right now and hyoan hyung you bring others to dorm first, i will take care woohyun and dont bother to pick us, dont worry just go now they look tired already" sungyu using his leader card to make a decision and none of them can deny it.

After that all of them enters the car and on their way to their dorm. But the atmosphere is really not as usuall everyone is not talking and most of them really afraid what will their leader do to woohyun.

 

 

 

Woohyun become  shivering right now, he dont know why the leader asking for him. Woohyun breathing become irregular and he shut up is eyes.. he dont want to open them because he too afraid to sungyu, He still remembered clearly the time where he got bullies the most, everyday there always someone will abuse him and moking him, he can never win against them since woohyun body is really small according to his age.

Sungyu can feel the younger condition right know is not normal at all, he doubt if he can talk about this with woohyun, he dying to know what happen to him, what happen to his life and what happen last night, but seeing woohyun's condition right now he really cant talk about that yet. He need to calm him first.

 

"okay, look i dont know what happen to you.... i not going to do anything to you,, so please calm down.... open your eyes.. im not going to scold you or punish you... i just want to know what happen.... hey... hey... hey... calm down.. are yoy okay?? you want drink? okay maybe it not time yet for you to tell me everything right? it okay... dont stress urself... " be a good leader he give woohyun a warm hug just to make sure will be okay, now he really regret doing this he should not asking woohyun to tell him anything especially after thier practice.. they have a very long day already .. woohyun must be really tired and also he have class tomorrow.. 

The two of them in that state for almost an hour already when sungyu decide to break that hug and he saw woohyun already in deep sleep.

 

sungyu's pov

you must feel really exhausted... im really stupid.. what im thingking.. im really sorry i just really want to know what happen to you.. why you became like this why you alwaya feel afraid and insecure about urself.. why your eyes always look pain although ur are laughing but ur eyes always show the pain. im ur leader anyways, i need to help you and bring yoh together with others. how we can be a group if you still cant open up with us. We need to depends to each others so that we can create a tight bond together. But i promise to myself i will find and discover ur secret if i cant get from you means i need to find out from others. maybe from ur familg.

 

 

No one's pov

 

Sungyu decide to piggy back woohyun since he look really tired since will not wake up  and since their dorm not that far from his dorm he decide to just walk.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter