chapter 11

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere become more tensed between the two olders since their sick members still in ER room about 2 hours already. Thier leader try to be as clam as he can be still it is too visible that he look worry. 

 

" hyung, why it take too long.... what happen to him actually.... " dongwoo asking his leader with worry look.

"hyung,  you already tell his parents or his family?? or did hyoan hyung already do that.??? " he quetion it again...

"No yet dogwoo.. i dont have his family's contact even hyoan hyung also didnt have it... only sanjangnim have it but he is not here and i also cant contact him yet. remember he told us he will going abroad for 5 months,... aishh that brat why he so sectretive" 

 

A very handsome and charismatic doctor come out from the ER , althought he look already old but still he look outstanding. By seeing his reaction it really abvious it not a good news..

"Who are you  all and where is woohyunie's hyung? i did'nt see him? " the doctor asking both of them.

"you know him? how? his hyung?  i dont know.. he actually our trainee's friend he already with us for almost a year already. Our manager is not here so i dont about his family... you can tell me im his leader anyways"

 

"What???? trainee means to be an idol?? my woohyunie? why do not know nothing.. aishh this two brothers never told me anything.. So means both of you be with him all the days.... can i asking you something about his comdition and simpton in past days?? did he loss appetite, weight?? did he vomit a lot?? did you see he bruish in his body? "

 

"yes.. he have all that.. last night he vomit a lot.. i thought he didnt eat properly.. about the bruish i saw it on his body but he said he fall... but wh..what.. what... happ..happen??? " suddently the leader become really afraid about the true and he blame himself for not taking care about s.

 

Ring...ring....ring....ring..

"hyung your phone is ringing..."

 

"what .. it not my phone... wait it that woohyun's bag right... it is his phone..." then the leader answer the phone.

"Hello............ who....."

 

"ya!!!!!!  baby where are you?? what are you doing??? why you not aswering my phone??? you know how worry im.. i thought something happen to you again.. i have bad feeling to you i almost fly to korea right now...? hello why you not talking are you there??... boohyun talk non stop .. 

 

"Oh hello again.. im sorry im not woohyun may i know who you? woohyun is here right now?? "

 

"not there.. who are you?? im his brother.. what happen to him?? is he okay?? tell me faster ?? why you have his phone??"

 

"oh.. i want you to be clam for a while he actually in Hospital right now something happen to him and he look king of worse.. im sorry not told you eralier because i dont have your contact and can you help me told to your parents.. i dont have his contact."

 

"Hos..hospital...... told my Parents what?? " he become limp and almost collapse but he stay strong and continue talk " you sungyu right??  can you help me?? i will take the early flight right now please.. please take care of him for me for a while... i begging you dont leave him for a while,, please be by his side for a while... " he sob badly begging sungyu to take care for his brother for a while.

 

 

After hear how sad woohyun's brothers are he agree to taking care for while , but he will taking care of him althought no one asking that.. he the leader anyways that is his responsible. It already late so sungyu asking his manager to bring dongwoo back to their dorm, he look almost want to collapse.

 

Sungyu's Pov

Im really worry looking at my dongseng .. he look really in pain. Im really unresponsible as a leader i should concern about all my members but im too busy with my feeling he still kid .. But where is his parents actualy and why his brother sound really shock when i asking for their parents.. Who actually you are woohyun i know nothing about you.. i never imagine the happy, full of spirit kid like you can be this weak. Aiiishh that doctor why he dont want told me about woohyunie. im also his family thought. i also need to know about him. 

 

 

Boohyun's Pov

Luckily there still have flight ticket.. I already fell uneasy since one week ago. whenever i call my baby his always not sound so good, he sound weak and everytime i ask him he always sad that he is okay. I should just go back that day.. why im selfish.. he need me but i only think about me only. If only i concerned more about him. Please GOD save woohyunie my baby. he still young.. he deserve to have happy life , he suffer enough already since he kids until now. That poor baby never have happy life.. he just st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter