chapter 10

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day 

   Like usuall day, they will have practice like usuall after their class. Today will be an extra class just for songyeol because he is the most weaker in singing althought woohyun is one year before him in trainee but his achievement is more outstanding them him.

 

"ya!! you not practice or what??? you still like usuall and i dont think you have any improvement .. why you cant be like others... i thought i just taught you same like others infact i give you more attention, why you be an idol instead of actor and i dont think you suitable to be an idol with your attitude. how come you can be our traineer... you know what if you still didnt have any change i cant help you anymore. you know right what next??.. i think today is enough for you and im really sorry if i too rough , im just want the best not just for you but others members too. "  jaebum his vocal coach remind him again. 

It not the first time for songyeol to receive that abbusive words there is time where he got more than that. It not like he didnt practice or skip any vocal class  in fact he practice like how othes practice maybe more than them but maybe fate just not favor him. Everytime he show his coding'side to others, always be happy jumping here and there every practice just to cover his weakness but for someone who already life together for almost 2 years they can understand him escpecially his leader.

 

After he been scolded by his vocal coach, he go to his usuall place which to the han river. Everytime he sad he will go there just to let go all his sad feeling and to healing his heart. He always said ti himself that there are no problem that cant be solved, so for his problem he can handle it, he just need  a little bit push up.

 

Songyeol' POV

 

Why i cant be like others, it hurt me so much everytime they abbuse me with harsh words. I know myself more than anyone know me, i know i can do this i just need more time. I cant stop this, i already go to far so my need i stop.... My mom and dad trust me enough they put so much hope on me so i cant stop.. If they believe in me means that i can do this so i cant stop .... no one can stop me i can do this and i believe myself . 

Suddently i feel someone pat my back and i turn around , i already expected that person but i didnt expect another one. 

   " hyung, you come again?? how you know it will happen again?? why you bring him with you ?? i though you two didnt have a good bonding... you two already             good??? like seriously???? "

i too shocked when i see them together, since woohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter