chapter 7

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly the atmosphere become too quite until the the sound of the air can be heard. The two of them just looking at each other without any words. That make a butterflies in boohyun stomach, he keep thinking does his brother could accept this..

"hyung?? why you look so nervous??.. what are you going talk to me?" woohyun put down his chopsticks and look at his brother... "hyung everything alright???  wait a minute...are you going to marriage hyung??? no..no..no... dont tell me you already going to be appa... " he make a fake shock face which is lead to a small punch from his brother.

"yah!!! what the nonsense stuff you talking about?? im really serious here please hear me woohyun dont play... " boohyun give his most sad face to his brother and after that woohyun go near to him and give a warn hug and ask a forgiveness ..

"aigoo.. what actually happen to my hyung.. who make my hyung crying like this." he babying his brother.

"actually i got an offer to further my cooking skill, it like i further my study in cooking field. there is someone that offer it to me after he have taste in my cooking...... well you know right this is my dream.. im going to be the most talented ceff with variety of skill..  so this is the opportunity for me to achieve that... but i need to learn it at japan and it take me 2 years and half.. that person also promise me to help me to build my own restaurant after i graduate from my academy class....  i mean the actual restaurant the restaurant that i always hope to have.   but if you dont want me to go it okay.   i understand that.. actually i already good with what we already have...." he stop his bumbling after woohyun interrupted him.

"hey2... congratulations hyung..... im really happy to you finally your dream.... just one step to go.. im really proud of you hyung... i know one day you will be someone that most successful in his life.. hyung why you need my agreemeant... of course im going to support you why i need to not let you go ... who im to do that?? hyung you in soo much suffer in past 9 years you need to take care of me and everything yet i still did nothing for you... im sorry hyung" he in tears again after along time. The true about him.. he dont want to depends on his brother any more he want to take care of himself and make his brother free from him. He brother really suffer so much, at his aged he should be with his friends , girlfriend he should enjoy his teenager life but all of that his hyung cant do because of him...

"what are you talking about baby?? i dont care about all that you dont need feel sory for me yet i need to be thankful for you because you are strong enough to Fight to stay alife.. i dont want to talk about our pass life anymore it just give us more hurt it time for us to recovering and continues our life..  if because of not you im sure i will be like how im right now"

After all the talking about boohyun's offer finay they decide to go to amusement part to have fun. He really want to ride the roller coaster. That day they really spend time together. Next week boohyun will depart to japan for his study for 2 years and half, of course he worry toward his brother but he persuade him that everything will be okay and he will always call each others. Boohyun can feel that his brother slowly changes and for sure th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter