chapter 13

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them training like a hell since their debut day are coming but woohyun still not comeback yet since he still need to rest so that his body will recover quickly. During this time most of them almost want to give up because they cant take all this anymore the one that effect the most is the maknae of the members. Since he still young, he have lack of confident, but evwrytime he want to give his hyung always give encourage to him to keep fight. The trainee's day is the worst thing ever happen to idol but it will be the sweeties thing that they will always remember, how they struggle to success, how they sacrifice their young life to catch their dream.

 

All of them look really worse, tired and didnt have energy, so sungyu ask the manager to have a break for a while so that they can recover again. After they got the green light to have a break, songjong run toward the rooftop to get his calm again, because the leader really worry toward the maknaw so he dicide to follow his to the rooftop.

 

"jongie.. are u okey? it hard right? i know, but do you think it Worth for you to stop? jongie-ah, everytime you wanna give, i want you to look back , i want you to see back how far already you have go through it, and  how close already you with the finish line. know what, when hyung in your age, hyung really coward person, hyung have fear about a lot of thing and hyung never imagine going somewhere without my parents. But, looked at you how brave you are right now, you can life without them, you can manage yourself without them . Im so proud of you and im sure you parents will be more proud. So,  jongie-ah never give up okey? it okey to cry if thing become too hard for you but i dont want you to give okey?, now i want you to go back to dorm and take a rest. dont come before you get your confident again. understand?. go now, i think you can help woohyun, told him to take his medicine ." although he know, he cant let anyone to diss the training but what the uses of the training when your soul is not there.

 

"thank you hyung, im sorry because i cause alot of troubles for you and also for others. Im sorry because im always thinking to give and im also sorry because i have too much lack. okey hyung im going now, i will take a rest. im really sorry hyung" songjong hurrly left his hyung because he dont want to see him crying for he dont knew for how many time already.

 

 

Songjong already in dorm while the others start their training again. While in the dorm, woohyun are practice his vocal alone since he will comeback to his trainee life again soon, so he need to practice himself more to get used to it . Suddenly, he heard someone open the door and he saw a crying maknae who are not realise about him. He try to call him but the maknae is more faster, he enter his room and close the door.

 

"sonjong-ah... what happen to you?? why you crying...please open the door, dont make me worry, dongseng dont make hyung worry, open this door..... " woohyun try to coax him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter