chapter 12

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi.. i updated.finally But before it i want to explain more about e for u guys because i dont want u guys to misunderstanding about it. is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive ual attraction to prepubescent children. This type of person is really dangerous. They more attract to children either they are boy or girl. Actually i make an researce for this disorder for my assigment that why i want to include in this story. The victim will be depressed until they have ability to suicide if they not getting any  treatment. The depressed can be continue even they already adult. So the readers, please pay attention to your children if you have one Do not exposes to much ur childen in sns when they still baby. This disorder is rarely happen but still it can be happen.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungyu's Pov

 

I can never imagine all that happen to our woohyunie. He look like a really happy kids without any problem. He never showed his worried, hence he always help others problem. He never told us anything even about his parents. I never knew his parents already died years ago, that why his parents never come to visit him . Whenever i asked him he always said him parents life far away that why they cant come. That kid, act like he already mature but he still a kid to me. Still need someone to depends on. 

I can never imagine how he could handle himself with all happen to him, parents died infront of him, strungle so much just to eat, didnt have any adult in his young age, been bullied and the most teribble got abused when he just 8. I really respect him , how he can handle all this. That why he look afraid of me, because i remembered him to his past , i should be nice to him. I promised myself i will take care him more after this. After his brother told me everything about him, i cant stop myself from crying, why he have such fate, what he do wrong. The happier person is not that they have happy life actually they try to be someone else and hide their worries from others so that no one will know their weakness. To be honest the happy person actually have really sensitive heart they always want to be with others, they want everyone be with them, they dont want to be alone . Im promise myself i will be better one.

 

 

No one's Pov

 

It already 5 months already since woohyun got his treatment for his sickness and between that time all the trainee become more close to each other escpecially  woohyun. Since the first day he diagnosis with his illness, sungyu treat him better and he become a very good hyung and leader for him. Others members really happy finally their leadercan upon up more with woohyun.

 

Woohyun become more healthy each day, although without the present of his hyung beside him he still can fight with his disease. 

 

5 months ago

 

"hyung. u love me right? " he asking his hyung after he knew about his sickness.

"what are talking about? of course i love u.  you are my baby and will always be my baby. you are the only one that i have right now.. i dont want to loss u too. Please baby fight for this. dont give up huh?? remember you already done this before right?? i belive you can fight for this ill too. you know why?? because you are my brother . the most amazing brother that i ever have.??   "  Boohyun hug his brother like he will lose him. He crying a river already. He never left his brother since he knew the new about his brother. Trying to be strong infront

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter