chapter 15

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in room practice.

 

all of them still rest because they have been practice since morning, no one is realize about their member missing until one person.

 

"hyung, namu is not coming home yet? it already an hour. Did he say only to the convenient store right? did he said he going somewhere else?? I worry now hyung . can you please call him I am forgotten to bring my phone.?'"  after the maknae said that, all of them become worried and his leader starts to call him.

 

The leader has called him for who knows how many times already but woohyun still didn't answer the call. Suddenly they heard woohyun's phone then they realize the leather didn't bring his phone with him. All of them become really worried then they made a decision to find him. 

 

Songjong's Pov

Why I feel uneasy? did something happen to my hyung? did Jackson do something to him? this what I am worried about, he not that easy person and I am sure he will get revenge to namu. What should I do? should I talk to sungyu hyung? but I have promise with namu. God, please help me. I hope nothing happens to my namu. God please save him and protect him. We continue finding our namu but it still not here. We find him everywhere but still, we can't find him. We ask the people around, who knows maybe they might see him somewhere.

 

"yes, that kid came here around an hour ago then I saw him enter that pharmacy and then someone dragging him maybe his friends, I thought that was you all, what happen he not coming home yet??? " the ajumma told us , only god know how shocked I am when  the  ajumma told me someone dragging him to somewhere, I feel like I'm going crying right now. 

 

 

 

 

 

Then all the members rushing to the back of the building, all of them so shocked when they were told about the info. Sungyu is the first person who arrived and the one first one who find woohyun who is in bleeding state. Sungyu'face turn pale seeing woohyun state and suddenly his body become shaking luckily Sungyeol in very quick action, he the one who approaching woohyun and lift up him in bride style. All the members then follow Sungyeol to their dorm.

 

The leader calls their Doctor, and in few minutes the Doctor arrived, luckily there is no bad injury happen to him and the wound from his latest operation are not affected. All the members fell relieved when they heard the new 

 

"Are you sure you are not going to make a pol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter