Chapter 2

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boohyun own a small restaurant which is he try hard to get. He still remembers he willing to get any job just to make sure his brother can eat and go to school. Now their life is better than the pass years where they barely can eat once a day. The day of their parents died boohyun need to work just to make sure both can continue their life, be a good older brother he willing to quit school and find the money, although he knows how important education but for him his little brother is more important. Their parent s already left them a plenty of money which is it enough for them but it always has someone who take advantages to them. That person took all the money saying that he does this for the orphan in fact the money he uses for his own. What the worse is they were driven out from their own house make them no place to have shelter. Boohyun know all this but what can he do at that time he still a toddler, he only 14 years old while his brother 7 years olds but boohyun promise he will give a revenges for those who takes advantages to them and make their life more suffer. 
 Fortunately, boohyun at that time was a good at cooking. So he uses his curiosity in the field of cooking. He got a job as a chef at Mr Kim restaurant and at that time he work really hard until 4 years finally he can open his own small restaurant. He really thanks to Mr Kim because always help him. He know at that time his brother really need him the most but he need to do this for both of them. Woohyun be a good boy never complain everytime boohyun comeback late there is time when woohyun not saw his brother almost one week because his brother go work early in morning when woohyun not wake up yet and comeback late night and woohyun already sleep.

  “Hyunie are you goint to restaurant after your school?’ boohyun pour the careal to woohyun bowl.
    “of couse hyung im going to help you, besides im not going anywhere, so I think better I help you                                      
     than doing nothing” 
    “ Ya! Baby are u not going to have fun with your friends? Why you always with me ?? you don’t   
      don’t have homework to be done?  Don’t worry at restaurant huh im already got a new worker”
    “Whatever hyung im still  going to help you, byeongggg… bye hyung im already late love you. See 
        You after this”  woohyun run to catched the bus.
“yah!! What happen to you??” boohyun run toward his brother, woohyun just shook his head feeling uneasy boohyun tilted woohyun face to him and patted woohyun’s pale cheekd several times.

********boohyun pov********
I am always worry about him I don’t know if he have friends or not everytime  I ask he never answer me and always changes the topic. Actually there is a reason why he barely get out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter