Chapter 16

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------After 3 years of their debut days----------------------------

 

" The winner for deasang song of the year .......... INFINITE!! congratulation for infinite " after the announcement all the members really shocked they never expected they gonna win someday and the day has come. The days all their hardship and pain are paid off. Woohyun also win as "best composer" for their comeback song. 

 

" hana dul set annyeonghaseyo, we are INFINITE. wahhh really thank you so much inspirit we really can't believe we got this award... Thank you for belief, supports and be with us for this past year. We never can repay what you guys have given to us, thank so much, actually, we never believed, we could achieve until this state. For our CEO-nim thank you so much for always be with us, always encourage and give the moral support also everyone who helps us to achieve what we got until now. Thank you so much again" As a leader sungyu take the responsibility to give winner speech 

 

After the music award end, all of them having a party to celebrate their big success. Who knows infinite could be this successful, and one of the best idol in Korea and have been known worldwide. They gonna have their second world tour in 2 months and they practice so hard to give the best performance.

 

Hoya who his father are not giving his blessing for him to become an idol now give his blessing and Hoya could not be happy enough. The moments his father hug him and told him he already forgives him, that was the best moment for him. Now he can live without feeling burden or feeling guilty toward his father. He knows how his father hoping him to become a judge to give justice to others, but he can't help himself to be someone who he doesn't want to be. All this thank to infinite members that keep begging and convince hoya's father to see how talented his son and to see the passion of Hoya in singing and dancing.

 

 

~~~~~~~~3 years ago~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

"Omma, how are you?  are you okay? not hurt anywhere? .... omma are you good?? omma , I'm really sorry, really really sorry... omma please forgive me..." hoya sobbing mess 

"son, omma never get angry to you, omma know you, in fact, omma really proud of you in your young age you really brave stand on your own feet and chase your own dream, know what omma can't wait for your debut, I'm sure my handsome son gonna success and be the most famous idol out there,, right son......  so now stop crying and work hard son, Aigo our baby is still , you big boy already . You should come home sometime baby, omma miss you so much you. Now omma want to hear your laugh.. omma miss my son so much... please always call omma.. we always here for you. hyung, dongseang omma always with you. ....."

"Appa? " 

"Son, you know your appa need time , I'm sure he happy with you to just he maybe disappointed little bit... but I'm sure he will support you... so don't ever feel guilty understand.. do your best. Appa always proud of you. Remember, when you still a kid, he always asks you to sing. So, please be patience okay son, I'm sure in no time he will support you, just please don't forget about him. Every night he will look at your picture, I'm sure he misses you so much please meet him, he dying to meet you just his ego is too high to admit that...  "

"Omma, I'm not confident enough to meet appa yet, I feel like I fail to be his son, I disappointing him , I....... " suddenly hoya stop talking and wipe his tears " omma, I need to go now, see you soon omma , I love you omma..... bye... " before he mom could answer back he decline the call.

Omma , appa  I'm really sorry...  

 

without hoya realize someone has heard his phone conversation with his mom. 

 

#####Woohyun's Pov#####

 

why hoya never told us about his problem, he should share it with us. Are we not close enough for him to believe in us? why he should keep it by himself, he always comforts me but I never know his concern I never know he has problems. I should help him, I'm sure Sungyu hyung know about this... I must ask gyu hyung now.

 

in woogyu's room..........................

 

"Hyung, can I ask something? what are doing hyung? what are you reading?.... hyung.... hyung... hyung.... " woohyun whining because his hyung didn't give attention to him.

"Aishhh to loud namu, what do you want? , go there sleep we have a break day tomorrow so please use it wisely, understand? it late already baby why you not sleep?.. auchh!!! it hurt baby why you pinch me?? bad dongseng. " sungyu rub his abuse arm and woohyun feeling guilty for his action.

"Who told you to call me baby, call me that again I'm sure I will cut your mouth. Aishh Boohyun hyung I should tell him to stop call me baby .. it that too hurt hyung? I do not pinch you that hurt though, hyung " woohyun pout sulking at his hyung for aggregate, and by hearing to his voice tone, he understands that woohyun wanna have a serious talk right now and he stop his teasing.

"Okay, now tell me what"

"Hyung, you know about hoya's problem? " while looking at his hyung with his puppy eyes.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter