chapter 5

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all the misunderstanding that happen in the doom this morning all of them are be called by the CEO to be expalain about what is happen right now. Woohyun for sure really shocked about what happen that morning and also the other members since they are be told yet about the adding one more member .

"im sure you already meet know his name right? that is my decision that im going to add one more vocal in our group, im really sorry because im not tell you guys about this but i think this is the best choice we need another vocal to be main vocal and do all the high note.... for you guys information im not going to kick any of you  all will debut with 7 members and i believe it will be perfect group, we have all in one group the powerful vocal, best dancer best rapper and of course the visuals." jong yeop told them happily, he cant wait to realase them as a group because he can se the potential for them to go far , who know maybe the can be the top idol in korea and be know by a the world.

"what about me, im not the good vocal? and if you need main why not you chose myungsoo he also a good singer and with a bitpractise im sure he can hit the high notes....... but are sure that little kid can be our vocal, he just kid and look really timid. he not said a words yet to me, wtf with that kid" sungyu said it to the ceo, the others just accept all the decision from the ceo it just sungyu who are still cant accept it. 

After they already done meeting, they been told to continue thier training and also woohyun he been told to start it by going to vocal class, he need to Check his voice by the trainer. They dont have time to interview woohyun yet since they need to practise. Although, some of them seen like cant accept woohyun yet but the ceo really sure slowly they will accept him and they will know how powerful his voice.

"finally, im not the maknae anymore, after this he will know the feel be amaknae it really hard..... im so happy hyungs you guys have someone else to bully, it look like he someone easily got bullies but he kind of cute and he is adorable too i almost cant hold myself from pinch his cheek just now" sungjong the maknae of the member said happily but what he dont know is he still will be the maknae since woohyun is still older then him infact he older than 4 of them, he is the third older  among the members.

After 8 hours of their practice, their manager ask them to stop practice and go to their domn, they end their practice a lot earlier than usual. The manager said this time he want to give times for members to known woohyun more since they didn't got time yet to know each other. Of course they happy finally they can get their times, but there have one person that didn't like the situation, he seen annoyed by that situation and who else that person if not the leader sungyu. That already make butterflies in woohyun stomach.

In the dorm

"WHO THE HELL PUT HE BEG IN MY BEDROOM, EITHER YOU ALL TAKE IT OR I WILL THROW IT ALL" sungyu suddenly get mad and he shout to loud until the small new member trembling hardly.

"i.....iitt..... iissss.....mmmyyy....bag.......hyoan hyung sa....saaaiiddh...... i will... room...mate with... hyung... im....soorrry.... if... you feel uncomfortable with this.... i will ask hyoan hyung change my room... im sorry again" woohyun answered him.

"what happen gyu, im the one who ask him to roomate with you, dont scold him today you already scared him enough he still new gyu i hope you will help him not bully him you understands?. i know about your personal stuff but i think you should changed your attitude and your behavior since you will be with them for how long we dont know. pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter