chapter 3

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"yes, i know it. but why? didn't you said it not dangerous? what happen to him actually? what wrong with his liver? he only have bad fever right nothing wrong to him right?" boohyun said to the dr almost crying.

"i am really sad to say that something wrong with him, but im still cant say anything yet we need to wait for the result, but i want to ask something did he eat something bad or expired food? because for my observation he have pain in his stomach and when i check him in ER just know his have bleeding in his intestines. that why i need to do xray for his stomach " dr ko inform to boohyun about his brother.

"what? b..ble..bleeding??? why i dont know it? what food? i never give him funny food since i know he really sensitive about any food thay will enter his stomach..... but wait.. maybe he eat something at his school. i need to ask them.. please help my brother.. please less his pain" 

after have talk with the dr boohyun enter his brother room and sit on the chair beside his bed. Boohyun rubbed his brother cheek. Woohyun was really pale almost like a ghost. He really angry to himself because he not take care more his brother if only he give a little more time this thing will not happen to him. After know the result of his brother  he really shocked knowing there have a piece of glass in his stomach Dr Ko want to do a quick operation so that glass will not hamm his brother internal since there already a little bit bleeding in his inner. Because of his curiosity about how that glass could enter his body boohyun go to his brother school and ask his friends but no one give him a answer.

Luckily, there is one girl explain to him, and what shocked him the most his about his brother got bully by others and they always take his lunch, that explain to him why he always hungry everytime he get home. That girl also said yesterday he saw get sometime in dustbin and eat it. The anger in inner almost exposes after knowing about the fact, what the they do to his brother he never disturb anyone why they need to do that to him. 

Because of his anger he make a report to police but the police said that is usuall, they still a toddler but i know the fact is their parents already give money to that police so that this case can be repealed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter