chapter 4

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nam Woohyun, please come in are you already prepare your song? what are you going to sing? did you bring your minus one?" someone ask him.

"no im not going to sing using minus one just my voices"

Then, they ask him to start his song. He sing 'just one' by james ingram. He really love this song and he practices really hard just to make it perfect. Despite, he didn't get any lesson for vocal or any practice he still do a really good job. His voices really shocked the judges because he voice just to pure while sing the song and he put all the feeling while he singing.

"are you sure you are not in any vocal academy?because you  look like someone that already learn about music, im so impressed with your voices and you sing in your ways, im glad you come to our company." one of the judge compliment him. He just smile and small chuckles from him.

"actually is true that im not getting any lesson but during my days i like to go to one of music academy near to my houses and watch them, from them i got a little knowledge" he explain to them, he never imagine that he got the compliment from one of the idol the he respect the most. He really happy that day. He didn't mine whether ge got selected or not because he already do the best for him and so pround for himself because he success to challenge himself to be more confident and brave. He really sure his hyung wil be really pround to him.

-after 1 months.-

"baby, are you sure you not getting any feedback yet about the contest? it already a month,  i am sure if they not select my baby they will have a big loss because you are so talented singer that they never imagine" 

"hyung you say like that because im is your donseang right?, it okaay hyung maybe there are more people that are more telented who know?  and one more thing dont call me baby anymore im not baby anymore, im already 16 years old a very big young man already." his lower lip protruded in a sulky pout.

Boohyun laugh to his brother expression, maybe his age is change but for him, woohyun still his baby brother he getting uses to that nickname since woohyin still a baby until now and he cant change it anymore although his baby brother already give him a warning to not call him like that anymore, but boohyun just ignore it. While there want to close their small restaurant suddenly woohyun get a call from unknow number ans after he a few minutes he end the call woohyun jump toward his brother and said he got it.

"baby are you sure you going alone i dont mind to accompany you, im woried if something will happen". 

"it okay hyung, he want to see me alone and im sure nothing will happen to me, just believe in me, the CEO just want to have a talk with me dont worry too much"

After they wait for half an hour finally a black car appear infront of their restaurant. Then,the CEO of wollim ask him to enter his car. Suddenly, his heart beat so hard until he can felt his body trembling. Slowly he enter the car. Along the journey, they dont speak a word. The ceo bring him to karaoke places and he really dont have any idea why he bring him here,  did he going to test me here woohyun queation to himself.

"Dont give me that look, let go i want to test your voices because they said you really have a unique voices so im going to heard it, it okay if you comeback home a little bit late? please inform your parents th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter