chapter 6

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya's pov

i just wake up because I really thirsty , then i looked at my phone and it still early in the morning i have 3 more hours before im going to school so i wake up and go to the kitchen to drink but then i saw our rest room is so bright so i go to that room to close the light out of the blue i saw someone on the couch sleeping in fetus position. I go near to him and what shock me the most is that person is woohyun..  why he sleeping here? did sungyu hyung scold him again?? did sungyu hyung billies him ?? because im too tired i just let him be like that so i go back to my room and pick my new blanket and put it on woohyun fragile body because i saw his body trembling a little bit. When i want go back to my room,  i heard someone's whimpered asking someone to help him i cant heard cearly because i heard him crying i went near him again and i try to call him but he didn't wake up so be a good donseng i give a hug to him and tell him everything is okay dont worry luckily he stop and he in deep sleep again. I so relieved he okay now i decide to sleep there because i afraid something will happen to him again since he still new here and today is his first night to sleep here maybe he miss him parents.

No one pov

The manager already come to their domn and wake up the members and what shock him he cant find hoya and woohyun in their room then he go to restroom and found them sleeping there together. After too much struggle to wake up all the members finally all of them awake and already done 5 of them will goes to school while another 2 will have dance class.

"woohyunie hoyanie why you two sleep there? didn't i ask you to sleep already after the talk or you continue it? luckily you all not late to go school,  hurry up finish your breakfast or we will getting late." hyoan hyung said to them while he scoop the careal in his bowl. 

Luckily others didn't know what happen last night to woohyun or else they will in lot trouble. The hurry eat all thier meal and rush to their van.

"woohyunie, last night do you have a nightmare ? and why you sleep outside instead of your room did sungyu hyung bullied you? " hoya ask woohyun in their way to their class since he in same year with woohyun along songyeol the three of them in same class. Woohyun try to avoid the question by asking another question to hoya but he fail and hoya still force him until he told the reason 

"no.. no.. no... sungyu hyung not asking me to sleep outside,  it was me who decide to sleep there because i feel hot and almost burn my skin that why i went to restroom and sleep there...  sorry if i make you worry hoya.. " woohyun show he sad face to hoya almost like begging to forget whatever happen last night.

After the 5 of them end thier school they straight to their training place and have their practise. Everyday it always same for them, they practice so hard just to makesure they will debut together and be a idol with all skilful in singing dancing and also can produce their own masterpiece. Although they come fron unknown company which is almost to close down but they believed in their ceo and they will success to be a idol group which will be known by all the world. During their trainee day every thing have happen to them injury, not get support from family, bad financial but they cam overcome it in this pass one year and they believed they will pass it until they debut. Woohyun is still new he still dont know more and he still blank but with the support from others members he can overcome it. 

It already 3 weeks since woohyun came to woollin company and their relationship between them become much better aspects with sungyu,  their interaction almost none they only speak when need and woohyun still sleep in the restroom with reason their room is too hot but for sungyu their room is just nice not too hot or not too cold. The others membes try to help them to be more close but they never success since thier leader is really stubborn one. Woohyun really want to be close with the leader but he soo afraid that the leader dont want to friend with him because everytime he saw him he always make annoyed face and he look like really uncomfortable with him so he assumed that the leader still cant accept him in this group that why he practise really hard so that the leader will accept him and treat him like how he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter