E P I L O G U E

Falling in-love...after getting divorced?!

I looked at my refelction in the mirror.

My hair looked lighter with the sun streaming in on it and was half-up, curled loosely at the bottom.

The soft, thin veil was tucked just underneath the pretty flower hair accessory I had on. The jewelry I wore were my mother's.

I wanted to have something of hers so that I could feel her presence on my special day.

 

My second special day.

 

I sighed as I the embroidered flower designs on the lace of the torso of my white gown.

I...never even dreamed that something like this could happen again.

 

I gasped when I saw Kyuhyun's reflection appear behind me on the mirror.

He looked at me with warmth and love and his smile stretched across his face.

No matter how pretty his smile looked, I was still partly annoyed at his unexpected visit.

 

"What are you doing here?

You're not supposed to see me before the wedding," I said.

Kyuhyun's face suddenly fell as he sighed sadly and looked down on the ground, shaking his head from side to side.

I turned away from the mirror to face him properly with a frown.

 

"What?" I demanded.

"Are you disappointed that you're not marrying the same, young and fresh, 19-year-old Seo Juhyeon from back then?"

I narrowed my eyes on him,getting ready for a row before my wedding.

He really hasn't changed.

 

"No," Kyuhyun suddenly looked up at me with a contrasting bright smile.

"I'm just annoyed at how I wasted almost three years of my life without you."

He put a hand at the back of my waist and gantly pulled me against him.

"Now I'm just beginning to wonder how I made it through."

He my hair.

 

"You look very beautiful," he said.

 

I smiled as I freed myself from his grip.

I looked down and put a hand over my stomach.

"I'm scared," I whispered softly.

He knelt down and planted a small kiss on my belly.

 

"Don't worry," he said, looking up to meet my worried eyes with a reassuring smile.

"We'll take extra care of him."

He grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze.

 

"You'll be a great mother," he kissed the back of my hand gently.

I combed his hair with my fingers.

 

 

 

 

~o~

 

 

 

 

Nothing's ever perfect.

Everything ended with a half a happy ending.

Eomeoni is still against me and we had a difficult time explaining the situation at the hospital.

I still can never look at Yoon-seonsaeng's face until this day, and Haena still can't accept everything.

 

But it doesn't matter anymore, because when Kyuhyun uttered the words,

 

Let's get married again,

 

 

 

I knew we were on the right track back to finding happiness.