Discharged

What happened after 2015?

(From previous chapter)

“that’s right! He even spread shortening instead of mayonnaise,” Doojoon laughed even harder while hitting Dongwoon.

 

I laughed with them and glanced at Junhyung. I could see that he was trying to hide his already-red face.

 

“yah, at least I still have something that I’m good at,” he defended himself.

 

Well, I learned something about my husband today. He did not have culinary skills. Interestingly I found it cute though.

 

 

(A few days later)

 

Junhyung had been taking good care of me and we got closer. I learned more about him, like how he always grind his teeth while sleeping and that he’s currently working under his father’s company. He had never really left me alone. Even if he had to go for a while, he would have one of our friends to stay with me, mostly Doojoon though. Maybe because Doojoon’s the eldest among them all, Junhyung entrusted me to Doojoon.

 

This morning, Junhyung once again had to go as he had something to do at work.

 

“I have to go for a while. Maybe will finish around lunch time? And Doojoon can’t come here now since he also have something to do, so I called Dongwoon instead to keep you company. He will come anytime by now,” as soon as Junhyung finished speaking, the door opened.

 

“hey guys!” Dongwoon peeked in.

 

Junhyung let out a little laugh, “speaking of the devil”.

 

I chuckled and said, “he’s here. You can go now or you’ll be late”.

 

Junhyung nodded and kissed my forehead and took off, leaving both Dongwoon and I alone.

 

“so we have hours of free time now. I have some more movies for us to watch again,” Dongwoon said while taking out some his laptop.

 

The last time Junhyung asked him to stay with me at the hospital, we spent our time watching movies. Since I lost 2 years of my memories, the movies from these past 2 years were all new movies to me. I was really excited to watch the movies.

 

“i feel like watching horror today,” I said while scanning the movies’ folder in Dongwoon’s laptop.

 

The moment I said that, I swore I heard Dongwoon gulped, making me looked at him.

 

“Don’t tell me you are afraid of scary movies?” I grinned at him.

 

“i’m not afraid! They’re just…. weird”

 

I laughed at his statement.

 

“that’s it. We’ll watch horror. Let’s see… how about ‘Lights out’?” I asked him.

 

“no, that-”

 

“okay, I’m playing it,” I cut him and played the movie.

 

The whole movie time, Dongwoon was holding a pillow to cover his eyes whenever scary scenes came out. I used my blanket instead.

 

It was near the part of the horror when the door suddenly opened, which made both of us screamed in surprise.

 

“what’s going on?!” Junhyung came in hurry, followed by Doojoon behind him

 

Dongwoon and I let out heavy sighs, feeling relieved that it was not a ghost that opened the door.

 

“it’s nothing hyung. We were just watching ‘Lights Out’ and it was time for the ghost to appear when you opened the door,” Dongwoon explained.

 

Doojoon laughed hearing Dongwoon.

 

“it would be epic if the ghost appear here to inform that you are discharge from the hospital, Sora,” Junhyung said while laughing along with Doojoon.

 

“I can go?! today?!” I asked again excitedly, forgetting his joke about the ghost.

 

“yup, you are officially discharged,” Doojoon answered instead.

 

(That afternoon)

 

The 4 of us finally arrived at Junhyung’s home, or as what Junhyung said, ‘our’ home. Are we the only ones that live here? Because this house is huge! The front yard of the house was filled with flower garden and there was a two-seats swing. This is so beautiful!

 

“you grew them all,” Junhyung suddenly spoke beside me.

 

“what? I did?” I couldn’t believe at what he just told me.

 

“you insisted to grow them since you love flowers so much,” he smiled.

 

“i see… they’re beautiful. Who has been taking care of them for the past few months?”

 

“the maids helped keeping the flowers in good shapes,” he assured.

 

I just nodded.

 

“let’s go inside now,” he pulled my hand.

 

Doojoon and Dongwoon helped us with my bags while Junhyung pushed me gently towards the entrance door.

 

I slowly opened the door and suddenly…. BANG! BANG!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back with another chapter!!! is it okay so far? maybe still a bit draggy yeah? i think i put in too many fillers though. but it's fine i guess. but i'm sorry if this story isall over the place and a mess. that's probably because i write this story spontaneously. i don't have anything planned on how this story is going to end up or anything. so aopologies if it's such a mess. lol XD  okay, next chapter maybe by next week? XD