Return of memory?

What happened after 2015?

(From previous chapter)

“Goodnight,” I said.

 

He smiled and replied me a “goodnight” as well.

 

He really smiles a lot huh?

 

I grinned to myself and then climbed the bed and immediately dozed off.

 

 

(The next day)

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was 7am. I silenced my alarm and then got up and stretched my body a bit. That feels so good! After I was done with the stretching, I headed towards the bathroom to freshen up a little. My right hand reached my toothbrush and the other hand reached the toothpaste. After squeezing out some of the toothpaste onto my toothbrush, I looked into the mirror and saw my reflection on it. Suddenly, I saw a vision and then my head felt like it got squeezed. It hurt so much that I screamed.

 

“AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

 

Junhyung POV

 

I didn’t know how did I wake up so early. Usually I would still be sleeping minimum until 9am. After freshened up myself in the bathroom, I went out of my room and headed towards the room where Sora slept. I put my ear closer to the door but didn’t hear any sound. Maybe she’s still sleeping. I decided to let her be and went downstairs to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. Morning coffee is the best! With a cup of coffee in my hand, I sat on a sofa in the living room and turned the TV on. While trying to find something good to watch, I heard Sora’s voice, screaming.

 

“Sora!” immediately I put down my coffee and ran upstairs to Sora’s room.

 

I opened the door but Sora was nowhere to be seen. Then i saw the light in bathroom was on. Unfortunately, the door was locked.

 

“Sora! Open the door!” I knocked the door, worriedly.

 

No response but I heard Sora was crying inside the bathroom.

 

“Sora! It’s okay. Just.. let me in,”

 

After a moment, the door was unlocked and I immediately twisted the doorknob open. Sora was there, sitting on the floor while still holding her head, crying. I hurried to her side.

 

“Sora, what happened? Are you okay?”

 

Instead of answering my questions, Sora put her hands around my neck and hugged me while still crying. I froze for a moment. I could feel her hands were trembling. Without asking her anything more, I put my hands on her back and under her knees to carry her to the bed. I set her down on the bed but she didn’t release me from her hug. She must be really scared. I slowly patted her back to calm her down. We remained like that for a while. I didn’t ask her anything. I just wanted her to relax first.

 

“I think I remember something,” Sora finally spoke.

 

I slowly released the hug to look at her face. She still got tear marks on her cheeks.

 

“what is it?” I asked.

 

“I was looking at the mirror and just about to brush my teeth when something flashed in my head. It was so fast and short but vivid. I saw broken glasses shattered on the ground and blood dripping from my arm. My head was hurting so much the moment after I saw that vision,” Sora told me.

 

Broken glasses…. blood dripping….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright! Done with another chapter. I had some free time in between my busy schedule so I decided to continue writing the story and here it is! anyway, just when I thought my schedule would be less hectic, it got even more hectic instead. And it's not fun. I have more stuff to  be included in my schedule and it will be on-going for probably 2 weeks. I seriously need a break from my schedule. x_x yeah... this time I really don't think I can upload another chapter soon. next 3 weeks, probably. so, please wait until then. thank you for reading and thank you for subscribing. and if you're new to my story, you're free to subscribe as well :)