My husband?

What happened after 2015?

(From previous chapter)

“what’s wrong? Do you not feel comfortable? Do you want me to lower your bed?” the guy asked me, probably noticed my confused look.

 

“umm… who are you?” I asked him nervously.

 

He looked at me, shocked at my question. He blinked his eyes for couple seconds and finally responded, “you… you don’t… don’t remember me?”

 

 

 

I didn’t react because he looked hurt when I questioned him and I didn’t want to hurt him again.

He immediately walked towards the door and left me in the room alone. I was very confused by his actions and didn’t know what to do. So I just remain on my bed, hoping for that guy to come back. But instead, a doctor came with 2 nurses. Well, maybe they just want to check me up since I just woke up. The doctor asked me so many questions, which confused me even more. They also told me that I was in coma for two months due to a car accident. What on earth, two months?! Then the final question was “how old are you?”

 

“I’m 23” I answered him.

 

With that he let out a heavy breath, thanked me and told me to have a good rest. After the doctor and nurses exited, I immediately remember that guy from earlier. Where is he?

 

After around 15 minutes, the guy from earlier came back with a sad expression. I got up and sat on my bed as he approached me. He looked at me in the eyes and I could see that he was very sad. He let out a heavy breath and his expression immediately changed. He gave me an assuring smile and took a seat in front of me. He grabbed my hands and kissed them lightly.

 

“I talked to the doctor. He said that you have lost some parts of your memory. So that explains why you didn’t recognize me. That’s okay because because we can start from the beginning again” he kept smiling even though I could see he was holding his tears.

 

Then he told me about the accident, my 2 months in coma, and also how it was not 2015 anymore, but 2017. Meaning that I’m 25 years old now. Well that’s weird because the last thing I remember was I was celebrating valentine’s day and my 23rd birthday with my friends. He also told me about my parents which was no surprise that they’re not here. They have always been busy with their businesses overseas. I’m the only child so I was always left alone at home with my maids.

 

I kept listening to him carefully till the end, trying to remember the forgotten parts. Then I realized what he said earlier.

 

“That’s okay because because we can start from the beginning again”

 

What did he meant? Come to think of it, I still don’t know who he is.

 

“I’m sorry, but may I know your name? And you seem to know me very well. Are we related?” I asked him.

 

He froze for a bit and smiled again while still holding my hands.

 

“I do know you very well,” he said with his empty smile.

 

“we’ve known each other since December 2015. but now, I’m Yong Junhyung, your husband”

 

….……….what?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello! new chapter today :) hope you enjoy this chapter xoxo