Awake

What happened after 2015?

“Sora…”

 

“Sora…”

 

Whose voice was that? Why can’t I see anything?

 

“Sora…”

 

That voice again. I wanted open my eyes my they felt really heavy.

 

“I love you… Please wake up,”

 

I didn’t know why but that voice made me wanted to open my eyes so bad. So I forced myself and finally I was able to open my eyes.

 

My vision was blurry. I blinked couple more times and finally saw a clear vision of white ceiling.

 

Where is this place?

 

I looked to my left and saw a guy was leaning his head on the bed while holding my left hand.

 

I guess he’s sleeping, but why is he holding my hand?

 

I wanted to wake him up but I couldn’t find my voice. My throat felt so dry so I decided to just give him a nudge since he was holding my hand. The guy woke up after a couple of nudges. I could finally see his face. He has terrible dark circles under his eyes but he’s very good looking.

 

He looked really tired and didn’t seem to notice that I was awake so I gave him a final nudge. He looked at me with a surprised expression and immediately stood up from his seat.

 

“Sora, oh my god you are finally awake!” he gave me a big smile and hugged me.

 

I was so surprised by his action and got speechless.

 

“are you feeling okay?” he asked after releasing me from his hug.

 

“water…” I finally responded, sounded almost nothing due to my dried throat.

 

The guy understood me and quickly poured a glass of water for me. He even prepared a straw so it’s easier for me to drink. He brought the glass closer to me to feed me.

 

Why is he being nice to me? Who is this guy?

 

I took a couple of sips and felt so hydrated. That was very refreshing. Once I was done, I leaned back to the bed again and observed my surrounding. Then I noticed that I was at a hospital. What happened to me? Then I looked at a calendar that was placed at the table on my right. It showed 20th June 2017. what is this? How come it’s 2017? I’m pretty sure yesterday was still 2015?!

 

“what’s wrong? Do you not feel comfortable? Do you want me to lower your bed?” the guy asked me, probably noticed my confused look.

 

“umm… who are you?” I asked him nervously.

 

He looked at me, shocked at my question. He blinked his eyes for couple seconds and finally responded, “you… you don’t… don’t remember me?”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! so here's the first chapter, freshly out of the oven :D i'm sorry if it is a bit draggy but i will try to fix it in the next chapter. i will post the next chapter soon so until then, please wait for it XD