Who is she?

What happened after 2015?

No one’s POV

 

A few days passed and Sora remembered small pieces of her memories sometimes, like how she used to have a cooking competition with Yoseob in the past and when she went for a vacation with her parents once they had their off day. But unfortunately nothing about Junhyung. She also frequently dreamed about her accidents which made her scream in the middle of the night and Junhyung always ended up sleeping in her bedroom until morning. Other than that, Junhyung and Sora have gotten closer than before. Sora felt more comfortable and natural around Junhyung.

 

Sora’s POV

 

It was the weekend and everyone gathered at our house because we agreed to go for a picnic since everyone was available and free. I invited the guys for light breakfast before heading to the park together. The foods and everything needed for the picnic has been prepared earlier. After we were done with our breakfast, we went out of the house and used 2 cars to reach the park; Junhyung was driving one of the cars, with me and Dongwoon, and Kikwang was driving the other car, with Doojoon and Yoseob.

 

Once we arrived at the park, I could see there are quite a number of people having their picnic as well. Some of them were with their families and some of them were groups of friends. The weather was very fine and I really liked it.

 

I took out the cloth that I brought from home and laid it on the grass before the guys put other stuff on it. We set everything nicely on the cloth.

 

“Sora, as I promised, I made those best sandwiches in the whole universe. Tadaaa,” Yoseob opened the container which was filled with sandwiches.

 

“whoaaa, they look really nice and delicious!” I was impressed at how beautiful they were. For a guy, Yoseob sure can make food!

 

“I told you,” Yoseob laughed.

 

We had fun and had our foods happily. I made kimbaps, some classic mini apple pies, egg rolls, dumplings and lemonade. Junhyung helped me with the foods and the guys were right. Junhyung and cooking were impossible to combine. I asked him to watch over the apple pies and to make sure they were not burnt, but he said the pies were still uncooked when I obviously could already smell the burn. But to be honest, that side of him was actually kind of charming to me.

 

Suddenly I sensed that something was approaching my face and when I turned my face to my right, it was Junhyung trying to feed me one of those kimbaps. By this time, I was already used to him feeding me. I opened my mouth and took the kimbap in my mouth happily and immediately fed him one of the egg rolls in return.

 

“aigoo… just look at these two. They are being all lovey dovey in front of us,” Dongwoon teased us.

 

“yeah, I see that you two are getting closer now eh?” Kikwang joined the teasing, giving his creepy smile.

 

“well, we are married. I see nothing wrong with feeding each other,” Junhyung defended.

 

I smiled, agreed with what Junhyung said. Even though I have not remembered anything about Junhyung, he’s still my husband. Besides, I still wasn’t sure but I kept getting nervous around his sometimes. And I had been depending on him ever since I woke up from the coma, so I was used to him being around me all the time, to the point that it felt weird without him around. As the time goes by, I also got used to how Junhyung had been treating me. He was very kind and understanding. He know what I like and dislike. I might not remember him, but there’s nothing wrong with starting fresh.

 

As we were having fun together, a voice suddenly intruded.

 

“well hello all! What a coincidence to have meeting you all here,”

 

I turned to the voice owner and saw a beautiful lady, smiling at us. When I first saw her face, that was my first impression. Beautiful. But as I continue to look at her, there was this weird feeling. Like hatred or something that I myself did not understand. I wondered why I had that feeling. At the intrusion, the guys became muted. And I could see that they were shocked to meet the lady. What is this?

 

“Ji-Jieun…” Junhyung stuttered.

 

So her name is Jieun? But who is she? Why do I dislike her this much? And why are the guys seem shocked to see her?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I am back! And as promised, I spiced it up a lil bit heheheheh so who is this Jieun? why are the guys surprised to see Jieun? is she related to Sora's accident? kekekekeke