Who is Jieun?

What happened after 2015?

(from previous chapter)

“Ji-Jieun…” Junhyung stuttered.

 

So her name is Jieun? But who is she? Why do I dislike her this much? And why are the guys seem shocked to see her?

 

 

“what are you doing here?” Doojoon broke the awkwardness.

 

“what? Can’t I join you guys? I thought we are all friends. Aren’t we Sora?” she asked.

 

I didn’t know how to respond. I was very confused with the situation. Then, Junhyung suddenly pulled me behind him, as if he was trying to protect me.

 

“just leave us alone, Jieun,” Junhyung sounded tensed.

 

“fine, I’ll leave for now. But we will meet again next time,” she grinned and with that she left.

 

Junhyung finally relaxed his grip on my arm.

 

“who is she?” I held on to Junhyung’s arm.

 

“she’s…. no one important. You don’t have to worry about her,” Junhyung hugged me and I let him be.

 

“maybe we should call it a day,” Yoseob suggested.

 

 

The night came and I just finished preparing dinner. I set everything up on the dining table and then walked upstairs to call Junhyung. I stood in front of his door and knocked before turning the doorknob. He was there, laying in his bed with his arm covering his eyes. He was napping. I approached him and stared. Then I remembered the lady earlier. Who is she, Junhyung? If she’s not important, then why do I feel she is?

 

I sank myself on his bed beside him, which made him awake.

 

“Sora,” he called my name and sat up.

 

“sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up that way,”

 

“it’s fine,” he gave me a smile.

 

I didn’t say a word after that.

 

“what’s wrong?” he sounded worry.

 

“can you tell me who’s that lady?”

 

“Jieun?”

 

I nodded, but he stayed silent after that.

 

“you said she’s not someone important. But I have this feeling that she is somehow. I don’t think I remember her but I just have the feeling,” I tried to get him to tell me about the lady.

 

“Sora, I will tell you when the time’s right and I know now is not the right time,” he held my hands and kissed them.

 

I still had the urge to ask him but he said he would tell me eventually so I decided to leave it.

 

“okay then,” I dropped it.

 

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

 

“come, dinner’s ready,” I invited him and with that we had our dinner.

 

 

 

A few days passed, Junhyung’s already back to work. He was actually planning to take more off days to take care of me but I insisted him to work and I convinced him that I was fine by my own. After like 2 days trying to convince him, he gave up and agreed to go back to work. I just knew recently, well ‘re-knew’, that the guys were all working together in their own company, and they were all the CEOs of the company. Well that’s interesting.

 

I stayed at home alone and I got bored. I finished doing house chores. Junhyung prevented me from doing chores but again, I insisted. Besides, I had nothing to do. So after finished the chores, I decide to just chill in the house and watch the TV. I was watching ‘Law of the jungle’ when suddenly the doorbell rang. Who would that be?

 

I put the remote control down and walk towards the door. When I opened it, there stood a person I didn’t expect to see.

 

"Jieun?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

well hello dear readers! thanks for still reading the story and to new readers, thanks for wanting to read the story (if that make any sense XD) anyway anyhow anywho, it's already september and i am going to be even busier. i will have my 1 week mid-sem break on the 18th, but i have to go for army cadet training the entire week. that means it's equivalent to i will not have my mid-sem break! great hahah. and i have assignments to do and other uni stuff. so i can't promise when the next chapter will be posted but hopefully soon. so yeah, till next time! bye!!! oh yea, subscribes and comments are welcome :D