Apology

What happened after 2015?

From previous chapter

Sora POV

 

What’s that? Why did he say that? didn’t he mean the kiss?

 

All sorts of questions went through my mind and I couldn’t find the answer for any of them.

 

Was he just toying me?

 

 

 

Junhyung POV

 

I knew it. I shouldn’t have kissed her. She looked very uncomfortable. I really should not have done that. What if she becomes distant because of that kiss?

 

I let out a sigh and walked up the stairs with my left hand scratching the back of my head. I was aware that I probably should have said something to her but I just couldn’t look at her, knowing that she didn’t like what happened earlier…….. well, that was my assumption. I mean, I just kissed her all of sudden and she cried.

 

I entered my room instead of Sora’s and headed straight to my bed. I took a glance at the clock on the wall. 5.32am. I sighed again and decided to go back to sleep.

 

Sora POV

 

I watched Junhyung going upstairs and heard the sound of the door closing. Why did he become so cold to me after all that?

 

I brought the used glasses to the sink and washed them before heading upstairs.

 

Junhyung was not in my room when I got there. That made my heart sank once again. So he does not even want to see me now?

 

I got in my bed and cried until I fell asleep.

 

 

The bright sunrays that were shining through the blinds in my room woke me up. I looked at the digital clock on my nightstand. It was 8.04am. ahhhh I am too lazy to even wake up

 

After a few minutes of laying and staring at who knows what, I sat up in the bed and stared at the other side of my bed. Only God knows how shocked I was seeing Junhyung sitting there, on my bed, staring at me!

 

“J-Junhyung!”

 

Junhyung POV

 

Seeing her shocked expression when she finally noticed that I was in her room really made my day. She was just too cute.

 

“Good morning, Sora,” I greeted her.

 

“M-morning” she replied the greeting.

 

“umm, I just want to apologize about earlier. The whole thing. I’m very sorry for kissing you out of the blue and I’m sorry I left you. I know you still don’t feel that comfortable around me and my actions would probably make things even worse. I’m very sorry. I won’t do that again,”

 

She was just looking at me without saying anything after hearing my apology. Well, she probably hate me now.

 

“it’s okay. Umm, you don’t have to say anything. We should probably forget everything and…. Yeah. Umm, I’m going downstairs. For my coffee,” I didn’t even know what I was saying.

 

I headed for the door and just when I touched the doorknob, my arm was pulled back which made my body turned around. The next thing I know, something soft touched my lips and it felt very familiar. Sora…