What about kiss?

What happened after 2015?

(from previous chapter)

“can you keep yourself away from Jieun? If you want to go shopping, I can go with you, or you can call Dongwoon since he also loves shopping,”

“but-,”

“please?” he intervened me. I looked at his eyes and they were very sincere that I couldn’t refuse.

“okay, fine…”

Junhyung smiled at me and gave me a hug.

“I’m sorry if it feels like I’m imprisoning you but this is for your sake,” he said quietly, enough for me to hear.

 

 

Few days had passed and Junhyung and I were doing well. He still being protective as usual and he called me frequently when he’s at work. I, as promised, called Dongwoon if not Junhyung, to go shopping with me when I felt like it. Junhyung was right about Dongwoon loved shopping. That day when we went together, he actually bought more than I did. His shopping bags were like double of mine! And no kidding, he got styles as well. I had him to help me picking up some outfits and he picked really well. His future wife would be lucky to have him as a husband with a good sense of fashion. Not saying that my husband was not good at fashion. Junhyung also had good fashion choices, but his reactions were always a bit different from Dongwoon. Dongwoon would react as if he is one of my girlfriends that he could get brutally honest with me if the outfit was not the right one.

It has been hours with our shopping and surprisingly Dongwoon still got tons of energy while I was already down. We decided to take a break at an ice cream shop. I took a seat by the window while waiting for Dongwoon ordering some ice creams for both of us. After a few minutes, Dongwoon came with our ice creams and handed mine to me.

“yumm!” I was so excited.

We were enjoying our ice cream while talking to each other when suddenly a couple kissed right outside the window. I almost chocked on my ice cream. Why are they doing that on a bright day like this?

Dongwoon handed me some tissue and he didn’t seem flustered by the incident. It was an awkward silence after that. Well at least I felt awkward.

“have you guys kissed already?” Dongwoon asked all of a sudden, which made me chocked for real this time.

He helped me by rubbing my back gently.

“sorry if my question is making you flustered. I was just curious,” Dongwoon laughed a little.

I could feel that my face was getting hotter and hotter. Why is he asking me that?!

“so? Have you?” Dongwoon asked again when I didn’t react to his question earlier.

I hesitated but slowly shaking my head.

“and why haven’t you?! You guys are married, so you should kiss each other frequently, like, you should at least kiss every morning,”

“I don’t think we really need to do that everyday though,” I answered him.

“okay, maybe not everyday for now. But, really?! I mean excluding from those before the accident, you guys haven’t kiss at all! There’s nothing wrong with that. You guys are even married, so why haven’t you?”

“I don’t know…”

“do you love him?” Dongwoon asked me. The whole world felt like it stopped for a moment after hearing that question.

My mind went blank. I didn’t know what to say. Junhyung’s a really nice guy and I do feel comfortable around him, which means I like it with him being around. But do I love Junhyung?

“I… I don’t know,”

Dongwoon let out a small sigh. “it’s fine, Sora. You don’t have to push yourself. Maybe it takes a little more time. But you need to know, that Junhyung hyung really loves you a lot. From then until now. And I’m sure he will wait for you as long as it takes.”

 

 

After we decided to call it a day, Dongwoon dropped me back home. I opened the main door and when I entered the house, Junhyung was there, just got out of the kitchen while holding a mug. Probably coffee again.

“hey, had fun shopping?” he greeted and approached me.

“yeah, and you were right. Dongwoon really likes shopping,” I smiled.

Junhyung took some of the shopping bags from my hand and walked towards my bedroom. I followed him while telling him about my day. We got to my bedroom and put down all the shopping bags on my bed. Junhyung smiled listening to my story.

“oh, and we had ice cream at this ice cream shop and the ice cream was so good! And-“ I suddenly remembered the couple kissing in front of me and Dongwoon earlier.

“have you guys kissed already?”

Dongwoon’s voice appeared in my head.

“and?” Junhyung asked.

“huh?” I snapped.

“you haven’t finish your words,” Junhyung looked at me, still smiling.

He was smiling and I accidentally stared at his lips.

“and why haven’t you?! You guys are married, so you should kiss each other frequently, like, you should at least kiss every morning,”

Dongwoon’s words appeared again. I could feel that my face is flushed.

“you okay? Your face is getting red. Do you have a fever?” Junhyung looked a little worried, reaching his hand towards my forehead.

“I-I’m fine,”

“maybe you’re tired after such a long day. You should rest. Get changed and rest, okay? I’ll be downstairs if you need anything,” Junhyung patted my head and walked towards the door.

“Junhyung!” I called his name just right before he turn the doorknob. Now why did I call him?

----------------------------------------------------

Heyy!!! updated with another chapter. so i wanted them to kiss, but i'm still trying to figure out how i can create a scene that would lead them to kiss (lol i'm giving you spoilers here XD) we'll see.. maybe in the next few chapters? *winkwink* so, stay tuned! feel free to leave some comments :D andddd i'm out ;)