Sorry

What happened after 2015?

(from previous chapter)

“Sora,” I heard he called my name but I quickened my pace and ignored him to hide my tears. I don’t think he noticed me crying in the car, did he? I closed my door as soon as I got in my room.

 

Junhyung POV

 

“sora,” I called her name but she ignored me and went straight to her room. I saw her crying silently earlier.

 

This is not good. We are just beginning to get comfortable with each other. Why does Jieun has to show up and ruin everything? It would be better if Sora hadn’t met Jieun. It would be better if… if… Sora just remain ‘memory-less’ of who Jieun is….

 

Sora POV

 

I opened my eyes from the darkness and noticed that I fell asleep after changing my clothes earlier. I glanced at the wall clock hung on the wall. I napped for quite a while. Ever since I was young, I always took a nap whenever I was sad or stressed. It helped me to feel better.

 

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I could see my eyes were a bit swollen from crying earlier. Did I really cry that hard? After washing my face, I returned to my bed and remain seated. I started to think about Jieun and just remembered that I left Jieun at the café without a word.

 

A text came in as I was thinking.

From: Junhyung

Are you up?

 

I replied his text after hesitating for a moment, saying I was already awake. I pressed the send button and immediately after that, I heard a text ringtone outside my room. Is he… outside? I walked towards the door and opened it, and I was right. Junhyung was standing in front of my room with his phone in his hand. He looked surprised to see me.

 

“ummm… hi,” Junhyung greeted me.

 

“hi… why did you text me when you are already in front of my room here?” I questioned him.

 

“I was… I was just want to make sure… I didn’t want to disturb you,”

 

I just gave him a nod and remained silent. I didn’t even made eye contact with him.

 

“umm… i think we need to talk for a bit,” he broke the silence.

 

“….. okay,” I opened my door wider, inviting him into the room.

 

I took a seat on my bed while hugging a pillow. Junhyung seemed like he didn’t know where to sit, so I patted the space next to me, allowing him to sit there. A minute had passed but he still didn’t say a word.

 

“what is it?” I began asking.

 

“I… I’m sorry for earlier. I shouldn’t have raised my voice at you,” Junhyung apologized.

 

I didn’t utter anything and just kept looking at him.

 

“I know you really want to know about her, and I swear I will tell you everything. But please… not now. Not yet,” he said while holding my hands tightly.

 

“at least wait until I’m ready to tell you, please…” Junhyung leaned his head to my hands on my lap.

 

Seriously, what is this? Who is Jieun really?

 

I released one of my hands from Junhyung and patted his head slowly.

 

“I understand. I will wait for you…” I spoke up.

 

Junhyung raised his head and look at me with his teary eyes. He was crying?

 

“thank you Sora,” he smiled at me, still holding my hand.

 

I used my free hand to wipe his tears off his face and gave a smile.

 

“sora, can you do me another favour?”

 

“what is it?”

 

“can you keep yourself away from Jieun? If you want to go shopping, I can go with you, or you can call Dongwoon since he also loves shopping,”

 

“but-,”

 

“please?” he intervened me. I looked at his eyes and they were very sincere that I couldn’t refuse.

 

“okay, fine…”

 

Junhyung smiled at me and gave me a hug.

 

“I’m sorry if it feels like I’m imprisoning you but this is for your sake,” he said quietly, enough for me to hear.

----------------------------------------------

hello!!! it has been a while but I updated the story. a lot happened this month and i just couldnt keep up with life hahahahahaha.. anyway, enjoy the chapter!