Dilemma

What happened after 2015?

(From previous chapter)

“I… I’ll go out for a bit. You.. you should get some rest,” with that he took his jacket which was hung on the coat hanger and left me alone in the house.

 

My heart suddenly felt like it shattered.

 

I love you, Sora…

 

Why did he left me after saying that?

 

 

 

Junhyung POV

 

……. OH. MY. GOD. ……. I KISSED HER!

 

I went to the park nearby the house and sat on one of the benches. I couldn’t even think straight for a moment. I didn’t even know what to think. I must be crazy. Why did you kiss her Junhyung?! What if she hated it?! Our relationship is just starting to get better, what if the kiss ruin everything? Damn!

 

I didn’t know how long I spent at the park since I didn’t get to take my watch when I left the house. I was not ready to go back home yet but I knew I shouldn’t avoid Sora. With that, I took a deep breath and headed home.

 

I turned the doorknob and it was unlocked. Why didn’t she lock the door? It’s so dangerous.

 

I went inside slowly, tried not to make any noise. I was heading to the stairs when I saw a figure was lying on the sofa in the living room. Sora? Wha-

 

I approached her and wake her up gently.

 

“Sora… wake up”

 

“mhmmm,” she rubbed her eyes slowly like a kid.

 

“why didn’t you go to your room? And the door was not even locked. What if somebody got in?”

 

“you didn’t bring your keys… I was waiting for you,” she reply quietly.

 

Why? You don’t have any reason to do that…. Oh maybe you do. You probably despised my action earlier.

 

“you should go to your room. It’s late,” I told her and headed to the staircase.

 

“Junhyung… earlier, th-“

 

“about what happened earlier, you can just forget it happened. I… I was half asleep anyway. So don’t mind it. Goodnight,” I cut her sentence. I knew she was going to say something about the kiss. She probably was going to get mad at me. I mean, no one would like it if they were kissed by someone they didn’t have feelings for. So I should just drop it here.

 

I was on my way to my room upstairs when I was stopped by something Sora said.

 

“so is this it? Are you going to leave me hanging? You are not even going to listen to what I want to say?”

 

“…..you don’t have to say anything,” I responded to her before I resume my track.

 

I reached my room and closed the door as soon as I got in. I leaned my back against the door and let out a heavy sigh. Why did it has to be this way? And before I realized it, a tear fell from my eye.

 

Sora POV

 

What’s that? Why did he say that? didn’t he mean the kiss?

 

All sorts of questions went through my mind and I couldn’t find the answer for any of them.

 

Was he just toying me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED! THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT AND READING :)