Mom and Dad

What happened after 2015?

(From previous chapter)

 

After hours of talking, both of us felt tired and sleepy so we decided to call it a day and sleep.

 

Junhyung… he is a nice guy.

 

 

(The next day)

 

I woke up and was greeted by Junhyung’s sleeping face. He was sleeping while sitting. His body must be hurting. I felt really bad. I got up and sat on bed, looking at Junhyung. Now, let’s refresh all these things. I’m married since 2 years ago with Junhyung. I got into an accident and fell into coma for 2 months and I woke up yesterday with my memories of 2 years gone. This is really confusing though.

 

My eyes were still locked at Junhyung’s sleeping face. I wonder what kind of couple were we? But looking at how he’s taking care of me right now, I think he really love me. He got those terrible eyebags while keeping his eyes on me for the whole 2 months of my coma. Poor him.

 

Suddenly, one question came in my mind. How did I get into the accident?

 

“How long are you going to stare at me like that?” Junhyung suddenly spoke with his eyes still closed.

 

I didn’t realize that I was still staring at him while thinking. He was awake all these time?! I must have seemed rude, staring at people like that.

 

“I’m sorry,” I apologized to him.

 

“nah.. it’s fine. You’re my wife, of course you can look at me however long you want,” he smiled, this time with his eyes already opened.

 

My heartbeat got faster listening how he called me ‘his wife’. I could feel that my face got hotter. Omg! I must be blushing right now!

 

I heard Junhyung chuckled for a bit before he got up from his seat and sat on my bed.

 

“good morning, Sora,” he kissed my forehead.

 

“m-morning,” I stuttered due to his surprising action. Were we always like this?

 

“i woke up earlier and bought some foods for breakfast. Do you want to eat?” he offered me.

 

Before I got to answer him, my stomach growled. I quickly covered my stomach, hoping that would prevent Junhyung from hearing. But too bad Junhyung already heard that. He was chuckling when I raised my head to peek at him.

 

“let’s eat then,” Junhyung said while trying to cover a laugh.

 

Well that was embarrassing.

 

our conversation during the breakfast session was mostly filled with Junhyung’s voice. I only spoke occasionally. Junhyung was being so nice. He even fed me even though I asked him not to. I was still not used to his treatments so I felt kind of awkward at times.

 

Right when we finished our breakfast, the door slide open which drew my attention and Junhyung’s. A mid-age lady and man came in.

 

“Sora, are you feeling fine?” the mid-age lady said while approaching me and she then gave me a hug.

 

I was clueless at who both of them were. I looked at Junhyung, hoping that he would help me to recognize the visitors and he got the sign.

 

“they are my mom and dad,” he introduced briefly.

 

I nodded and immediately apologized to Junhyung’s parents.

“I’m very sorry that I didn’t recognize you both, Mr and Mrs Yong,”

 

“sora, don’t call us like that. I already told you that you are already like our own daughter. Just call us like how you used to, mom and dad,” Junhyung’s father spoke.

 

I nodded. This is really awkward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!! I am very sorry that I only got to update now. I've been busy for the past few days. and just for a heads-up, I'm going camping tomorrow for 3 days and 2 nights, so I don't think I can update the story again within this week. hopefully i will be able to update by next week, so please stay tuned! you can subscribe to me so that you will know once i update it. thank you though for reading this story!