Friends

What happened after 2015?

(From previous chapter)

 

“I’m very sorry that I didn’t recognize you both, Mr and Mrs Yong,”

 

“sora, don’t call us like that. I already told you that you are already like our own daughter. Just call us like how you used to, mom and dad,” Junhyung’s father spoke.

 

I nodded. This is really awkward.

 

 

Junhyung’s parents stayed until around lunch time. I was feeling awkward at first but gradually I could feel their warmness. They were really kind to me despite me being blur most of the time.

 

“they are really nice,” I said to Junhyung.

 

“of course,” he grinned.

 

“are you feeling tired? Hungry?” he continued.

 

“i’m okay. I’ll eat later. Not hungry yet,” I assured him with a smile.

 

I suddenly remembered that one question that I was curious about. How did I got into the accident.

 

“Junhyu-,”

 

“SORA!!!” suddenly the door was opened and 4 guys entered the room, with each of them holding balloons, flowers, a gigantic teddy bear and a cake.

 

“Sora, we missed you so much!” said the guy that was holding the flowers while hugging me.

 

I was shocked to see them. I couldn’t even utter a word. Who are they?

 

“yoseob, stop that. She’s confused now,” Junhyung separate me from the guy called Yoseob.

 

“these are the guys I told you last night. The one with the balloons is Doojoon hyung, Yoseob hugged you just now, Kikwang with the teddy bear and that’s Dongwoon with the cake,” Junhyung introduced the friends one by one.

 

“I see.. Hello to all of you. I’m so sorry I don’t remember you guys right now but Junhyung told me about you last night and I understood that we are all friends,”

 

“correction, we are all very close friends,” Kikwang corrected and winked playfully at me.

 

“yeah, we even go out together on the weekends,” Dongwoon continued.

 

“really? That sounds fun!” I said excitedly.

 

“maybe we should do that this weekend then?” Doojoon suggested.

 

I was very happy with the suggestion. I have always loved hanging out with my friends since I was young, because my parents always left me alone at home. I didn’t like being alone, that’s why I was always happy to hang out with my friends.

 

I just remembered that I now have a husband. I shouldn’t decide all by myself.

 

I looked at Junhyung.

 

He smiled and said, “sure, let’s do that. The doctor said you can be discharged soon anyway.”

 

“shall we go for a picnic?” Kikwang suggested.

 

“i second that! I think I need to remind you Sora, that I make the best sandwiches in the whole universe,” Yoseob suddenly leaned towards me and bragged about his sandwich making skill.

 

I chuckled at his statement. “I’m looking forward to try one.”

 

“Junhyung hyung make the worst though,” the rest immediately laughed at Dongwoon just said.

 

“that’s right! He even spread shortening instead of mayonnaise,” Doojoon laughed even harder while hitting Dongwoon.

 

I laughed with them and glanced at Junhyung. I could see that he was trying to hide his already-red face.

 

“yah, at least I still have something that I’m good at,” he defended himself.

 

Well, I learned something about my husband today. He did not have culinary skills. Interestingly I found it cute though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I just updated the story!!! I was thinking to give the story a little bit drama, but I still don't know how. I'm not sure if it's a good idea. but I think it would be boring if there's no up and down in the story, so I would probably do that in the future. we'll see. lol. kay bye!!! i'll update another chapter soon (maybe XD). Thanks for reading!!