Ladies Time

What happened after 2015?

(from previous chapter)

I put the remote control down and walk towards the door. When I opened it, there stood a person I didn’t expect to see.

 

“Jieun?”

 

 

“hey Sora! How have you been?” she came in without me inviting.

 

“I’m... good?”

 

She went to the living room and took a seat. I was dumbfounded by her action. Were we really that close that she even treated my house just like her own?

 

“what are you doing standing over there? Come here and have a seat,” she patted on the space beside her.

 

I hesitated but accepted the offer at the end. Jieun gave me a sweet smile. I stared at her, expressionless.

 

“why are you looking at me like that?” she sounded upset.

 

“i’m sorry, didn’t mean to stare,”

 

“it’s okay. You must be feeling uncomfortable around me huh? Seems like you have not remembered me yet,”

 

I just gave her a nod.

 

“well then, we don’t have to rush things. We can totally start from the beginning, right? Shall we go shopping then?” she suggested all of the sudden.

 

“what? Shopping? Like, now?”

 

“sure, we used to do this a lot back in the day. You know, impromptu shopping,”

“hmmmm… I don’t know. I need to ask Junhyung first,” I gave an excuse.

 

“don’t worry, he’ll be fine with us going shopping,”

 

 

I ended up went shopping with her. Without telling Junhyung beforehand. How did I end up listening to her?! but putting that aside, Jieun actually seemed pretty nice. She didn’t do anything suspicious while I was with her. I did enjoy our session together to be honest. It’s been long since the last time I had the ’ladies time’. and as I expected Jieun had a good fashion sense. We exchanged views on fashion while shopping.

 

Suddenly my phone rang and I took out my phone from my bag to look at the caller id. Omg! Junhyung…. I have a bad feeling.

 

“h-hello?” I answered the call.

 

“hey Sora, where are you? I finished work early and I’m currently at home, but I don’t see you anywhere here,” Junhyung said cheerfully.

 

“ummm I’m actually out right now,” I didn’t know why I was so nervous.

 

“out? You mean in the garden? I’m looking outside now, where are you?” he mistook my words.

 

“no, I mean… I’m out shopping now,”

 

“shopping? Alone?”

 

“.…no… I’m with…. Jieun…” I spoke slowly.

 

“Jieun?!”

 

Before I get to say anything more, Jieun took my phone from my hand and put it on her ear.

 

“Junhyung, you don’t have to worry. We were just shopping,” Jieun said nicely with her smile.

 

The call ended after a few more seconds exchanging words between those two and Jieun returned my phone to me.

 

“mmmm… what did Junhyung say?”

 

“oh it’s nothing. We’ll meet him in a bit. Let’s have some coffee while waiting for him. I know this one café that serves the best coffee here. Come!” without letting me responding, Jieun pulled me by my arm.

-------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty I have uploaded a new chapter. as i mentioned before, i am writing this story spontaneously so i apologize if the story seems disorganized. and i still don't know how this story is gonna be like. i just go with whatever i could think of HAHAHA XD anyway, thank you so much for reading this disorganized story of mine. hope it's not too boring. for the next chapter, i think i'm gonna add some drama to make it more interesting. get ready for that ;)