Celebration

What happened after 2015?

(From previous chapter)

“let’s go inside now,” he pulled my hand.

 

Doojoon and Dongwoon helped us with my bags while Junhyung pushed me gently towards the entrance door.

 

I slowly opened the door and suddenly…. BANG! BANG!

 

 

I was so shocked that I turned around and immediately hugged Junhyung, who was standing behind me.

“WELCOME HOME!!!”

 

The moment I released myself and turned back to the front, I saw Kikwang and Yoseob as well as Junhyung’s parents were there. The room was decorated with colourful balloons and banners. Yoseob was holding a delicious looking cake and Kikwang was holding an already-exploded confetti, which made the earlier explosion.

 

“welcome home Sora,” Junhyung’s mom approached and then hugged me.

 

“Thank you Ms. Yo-, I mean, mom,” I hugged her back.

 

Junhyung’s dad gave me a fatherly smile and I returned a smile as well. Doojoon and Dongwoon entered the room with my bags in their hands.

 

“I see the plan worked?” Doojoon voiced out with a grin.

 

“Junhyung hyung planned all of these for you Sora,” Yoseob told me while still holding the cake.

 

“really?” I turned to Junhyung.

 

He didn’t answer me, he just smiled.

 

“well, we were preparing all of these this morning. That’s why we had Dongwoon to stay with you earlier,” Doojoon answered instead.

 

“Kikwang and I were incharged for the foods. I made this cake and Kikwang bought the buns and the drinks,” Yoseob continued while showing off the cake that he prepared. It looked really good.

 

I was really touched by their works that I had a pool of tears in my eyes. I was trying to hold it but failed.

 

“S-Sora, why are you crying? D-did we do something wrong?” Dongwoon panicked.

 

Kikwang immediately went to find some tissues and handed them to me so that I could wipe my tears off. They stayed silent and waited for me t settle down.

 

“you okay?” Junhyung asked me, with his arm on my shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m okay. You guys are really sweet. I just didn’t expect all of these. Thank you so much,” I thanked them and gave each and everyone of them a hug.

 

“You are welcome, Sora. We will always be here for you, all of us will. So don’t worry about anything. Don’t keep things to yourself. I know you may still feel a little bit awkward with us, but please tell us if you need anything,” Junhyung’s father spoke up.

 

I nodded to him. “Thank you, dad”

 

“alright! Let’s proceed then. Let’s enjoy the food,” said Doojoon.

 

“Sora, you have to try the cake. I know you’re going to love it. I made it just for you,” Yoseob invited me.

 

He scooped up a slice of the cake, put it on a plate for me and handed it to me. I thanked him and then took a bite of the cake.

 

“wow! This is really good! It’s really smooth and not too sweet. I love it!” I complimented the cake.

 

“hahahahaha. I knew you’re gonna love it. You always loved it everytime I made one,”

 

I grinned and took another bite until I finished the slice.

 

All of us spent that afternoon enjoying the moment and the foods.

 

(That night)

 

It was almost 8pm. The guys have gone home at around 7pm earlier. So did Junhyung’s parents. I didn’t really notice that it was going to be the two of us living in this house until everyone left. Just the two of us, in this big house.

 

I finished shower earlier and was just waiting for Junhyung to finish his turn. I just sat on the bed nervously. OMG. Is this our room? There’s only 1 bed here! Do we have to sleep together? In this bed? But, we’ve been married for a year, haven’t we already slept in one bed? Omg that sounds wrong.

 

Suddenly I heard the bathroom door opened, revealing Junhyung. Thank God he’s fully clothed.

 

Junhyung sat beside me and both of us remained silent until Junhyung broke it.

 

“are you tired?”

 

“not really,” I lied. I was actually kind of tired. But I was just nervous, thinking about how our sleeping arrangement is going to be.

 

Then I heard Junhyung let out a small sigh and he smiled while patting my head.

 

“it’s fine. You can use this room. I’ll use one of the guest room. Just call me or come to my room if you need anything, okay? Don’t stay up too late,” he kissed me on my forehead and headed towards the door.

 

Did he sense that I was lying?

 

Just before he went out, I called his name and he turned to me.

 

“Goodnight,” I said.

 

He smiled and replied me a “goodnight” as well.

 

He really smiles a lot huh?

 

I grinned to myself and then climbed the bed and immediately dozed off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! So I'm back with another chapter. Another heads up, I may not be able to update this story until next month because I have things to do until the end of this month. July has been a hectic month for me! I haven't got a day off from my schedule since the beginning of the month. And this will continue until the end of July, and that's when the semester is gonna start again. So I will be busy with my Uni life, which may delay the update even more. I don't know when I will be able to update, but hopefully by next month after the 1st or 2nd week of the semester. :)

 

p/s: subscribe! hahahahah and feel free to leave some comments! I won't bite :D Thanks for reading!