Sleeping Together?

What happened after 2015?

(from previous chapter)

“Junhyung!” I called his name just right before he turn the doorknob. Now why did I call him?

 

He turned around to face me. My mind wet blank and nothing came out from my mouth. I didn’t even know why I called his name.

 

“what is it?” Junhyung asked, staring at me.

 

“huh?”

 

“you called my name just now?” he let out a small laugh.

 

“why did I call you?” now I’m talking nonsense.

 

“yeah exactly, why?”

 

“umm… I was just… umm” I didn’t know what to say.

 

Junhyung approached me and sat next me. “are you okay?” he sounded worried.

 

I didn’t answer him and just looked at his face instead. Looking at him this close, he sure is handsome.

 

“what is it? Do you something on your mind?” he touched my arm. Such a warm touch.

 

“….”

 

“seriously, you don’t seem yourself. Did something happen?”

 

“nothing.. it’s just… do you mind if.. if we… sleep together? Tonight?”

 

The silence broke in and it was very awkward. Junhyung froze too.

 

“omg no, that came out wrong! I didn’t mean sleep together. I mean, do you mind, if we, us, you and me, sleep in the same room today?” gosh this is so embarrassing!

 

Junhyung let out a laugh and put his hand on my shoulder.

 

“I get it, Sora. Sure, we can do that. I’ll take a mattress for me sleep on later. Now, go get changed. I’ll be downstairs,”

 

With that, Junhyung left my room. I didn’t intend to actually invite him to sleep in my room, but I didn’t know what to say to him. Heck I didn’t even know why I called him in the first place.

 

Junhyung POV

 

Oh God, that gave me a shock right there when she asked if we could sleep together. I almost say yes to that. I really miss our moments together. And I really miss waking up, looking at her peaceful sleeping face. When can we have those moments again? I really miss her. All of her. Her hugs, her kisses….

 

Kiss?

 

Come to think of it, we haven’t kiss ever since Sora woke up.

 

Sora POV

 

The night came and both of us are already in my room. I was sitting on my bed and Junhyung was also on his mattress, reading a book.

 

“have you guys kissed already?”

 

Gosh! Why can’t I get Dongwoon’s voice out of my head??

 

“are you not sleepy yet?” Junhyung suddenly voiced out.

 

“ye-yes, I am now,”

 

“okay, let’s sleep then,” he smiled and put his book away.

 

I switched on the night lamp before he switched off the main light.

 

“goodnight Sora,”

 

“Goodnight”

 

It was difficult for me to sleep but after who know how long, my eyes finally felt heavy and I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

hello all!!! back with another chapter. sadly, they haven't kiss yet :( but don't worry! i'll make them, SOON! XD so be patient guys! I apologise for not updating for so long. it is currently exam month here, so i'm pretty busy to cope with my uni life hahahaha. anyway, feel free to leave some comments guys! would love to know your thoughts about the story :)