I Love You

What happened after 2015?

(From previous chapter)

 

“goodnight Sora,”

 

“Goodnight”

 

It was difficult for me to sleep but after who know how long, my eyes finally felt heavy and I fell asleep.

 

 

I didn’t know how long was I asleep but I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. I took a glance at the digital clock on the nightstand beside my bed. 4.47am. I sat up on my bed and I was surprised to see something on the floor…. Or rather… someone… on the floor. Then, I just remembered that I asked my husband to sleep here in my room with me.

 

I peeked at him to make sure I didn’t wake him up and thank God he was still sound asleep. I felt so thirsty so I decided to go downstairs to have a glass of water. But it would be dark outside and I hate being in the dark. What should I do? Hmm… should I ask Junhyung to go with me?.... no, I shouldn’t bother him sleeping. I’ll just go by myself.

 

I took my phone with me and ready with the flashlight app. I actually tip-toed really slowly so that I didn’t wake him up. Once I reached the door, I grabbed the knob and turned it real slow that I was even holding my breath in. suddenly, I felt someone was grabbing my shoulder.

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” I closed my eyes and screamed really hard that my chest hurt.

 

“SORA, IT’S JUST ME!”

 

I stopped screaming and opened my eyes just to see Junhyung. He had both of his hands on m shoulder.

 

“Why did you scare me like that??” I hit him on his chest while catching my breath.

 

“no, I didn’t actually mean to scare you. It’s just that I saw you tip-toeing towards the door. I just thought you were sleepwalking,” he released his hands from my shoulders and rub the back of his neck.

 

Sleepwalking?

 

“you see, you kinda sleepwalked a lot in the past so…,” he continued.

 

Ohh I see…

 

“anyway, what were you doing really?”

 

“I was just heading to the kitchen to get some water,”

 

“alone?” he asked with a tone.

 

“y-yeah?”

 

Junhyung suddenly chuckled. What’s so funny?

 

“come on, I’ll go with you,” Junhyung took my wrist and pulled me slowly outside the room.

 

“you’d always wake me up everytime you want to go somewhere in the middle of the night,” Junhyung spoke up while we were walking down the stairs.

 

“I did?”

 

“yeah. You hate the dark,” he turned his head to me for a moment and gave me a gentle smile.

 

“so don’ hesitate to wake me up next time, okay? I kind of used to it,”

 

I smiled at him.

 

I grabbed 2 glasses and poured some water. I took a glass for myself and gave the other glass to Junhyung. We both took a seat in the dining room next to each other.

 

“I’m sorry,” Junhyung suddenly apologized.

 

I looked at him with question mark. He didn’t look at me though. His eyes were on his glass.

 

“why?” I asked. I didn’t think he had the reason to apologize though.

 

“I just want to say it to you,” he let out a small sigh.

 

What is he talking about?

 

“I’m just sorry for the thing that happened to you. I’m sorry that you woke up and you had to know that you are married to someone ‘you didn’t know’. I ‘m sorry for the things that you have not remember. I’m sorry for everything, Sora,” I could see his tears were out while he was talking.

 

“I just want you to know that I’m sorry… and I don’t ever want to lose you,” he continued crying.

 

I didn’t really get what he was saying but I could feel that he’s sincere. It broke my heart to see him crying like that.

 

Junhyung POV

 

My emotion was just a wreck that night. I let it out in front of Sora. I didn’t even know why I did that. I kept my eyes straight to my glass while I was talking. I didn’t want to look at her. Otherwise, I might feel even more sorry.

 

Suddenly, Sora lifted her hand. She brought it to my face and wiped my tears off my cheeks. I finally landed my eyes on her and saw her face. She’s so beautiful. Why does she has to go through all these pains?

 

I didn’t know what got in my head at that moment. My hands moved and cupped her face. I could see she was a bit surprised by my action.

 

Sora POV

 

Junhyung suddenly held my face and it definitely surprised me but I just couldn’t seem to move. His face was getting closer and closer to mine and….

 

Our lips met….

 

I didn’t know what to do but it felt familiar. I didn’t feel grossed out by Junhyung. I could feel a small tear suddenly fell down from my eyes. Why am I crying? I suddenly felt like I finally found a missing puzzle piece and I was so happy about it. I ended up up kissing Junhyung back a little.

 

When we let go of each other’s kiss, our foreheads were still leaning on each other. I had nothing on my mind at that moment. I just felt like I wanted to stay near Junhyung.

 

We looked into each other’s eyes and Junhyung whispered something that even I could barely heard it, before he gave me a peck on the lips.

 

After that, he abruptly released me from his arms. He seemed like he was just woke up from a sleep.

 

“I… I’m s-sorry. I-I… don’t know what happened to me…”

 

What now?

 

“I’m sorry… I made you cry…,”

 

Did he think I cried because I hate it?

 

“I… I’ll go out for a bit. You.. you should get some rest,” with that he took his jacket which was hung on the coat hanger and left me alone in the house.

 

My heart suddenly felt like it shattered.

 

I love you, Sora…

 

Why did he left me after saying that?

---------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYYYY!!! FINALLY THE MOMENT IS HERE! I apologize (again) for taking such a long time to update the story. again, running life is so hard lol. anyway, i'm sorry if the story is lacking in any parts. as i mentioned before, i'm writing this story spontaneously without any particular scenes planned ahead.

as usual, i cant promise when is the next time i'm gonna update the story again. i'm gonna be a 3rd year uni student next year. oh yeah! 2018 is coming!!! I wish you guys an ADVANCED HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  may you all have a great year.

feel free to drop some comments yeah? and subscribe to if you guys dont want to miss my future updates! XOXO