Sleepless night

What happened after 2015?

(from previous chapter)

“we’ve known each other since December 2015. but now, I’m Yong Junhyung, your husband”

 

….……….what?

 

 

It was the moment of silence after that. I was trying to process all of these in my head. When did all of these happened?! How am I married now?! my eyes wondered around, still trying to process everything until I saw something shiny on my finger. It was a ring. At that moment, I felt pain in my head.

 

“oww,” it hurt so much.

 

“Sora, are you okay?!” the guy, well, Junhyung worried.

 

I held my head for couple more seconds until the pain gradually disappeared. I panted heavily and then hands caressing my face. It was Junhyung.

 

“you need to rest. You don’t have to remember everything now. Go to sleep now, it’s late. Mom and Dad will come here tomorrow morning,” he said while help me to lay on the bed.

 

“Mom and Dad?”

 

“yeah, my Mom and Dad” he smiled, brushing my hair away from my face.

 

I nodded to his statement and slowly faced the other direction, giving my back to Junhyung and tried to sleep.

 

“Goodnight,” I heard Junhyung said to me.

 

20 minutes had passed but I still couldn’t sleep. Probably because I have been sleeping for 2 full months. I was tired but I just couldn’t sleep. It was a complete silence in the room so I assumed Junhyung had already fell asleep. I slowly turn my body to look at him but surprisingly he was still awake and he was staring at me from his seat.

 

“can’t sleep?” he asked in a whispering tone.

 

I just gave him a nod. He smiled at me and slowly pat my hair with his hand.

 

“why are you still awake?” I asked him, letting him pat my head.

 

“because I’m so happy that I can talk to you again. I’ve been waiting for 2 months to talk to you and it was the worst. I had to see your pale face and lifeless body everyday. I couldn’t even hear your voice. So I’m really glad that you woke up from your coma and I don’t want to take my eyes off you,” he looked at me in the eyes with sincere.

 

his eyes showed he was happy. I felt bad that I don’t remember him. It must have been hard for him since this was kind of one-sided.

 

“i’m sorry that I don’t remember you or my memory with you,”

 

“don’t apologize. It’s not your fault. You don’t have to worry about it. Everything is fine now that you’ve regained you conscious. Besides, the doctor said that you might be able to remember again,”

 

“will you help me to remember again?” I asked him.

 

I didn’t know why but I felt very comfortable around him and I trusted him. When I looked at his eyes, I felt something that I wasn’t even sure what it was.

 

“of course. Anything for you,” he then kissed my forehead.

 

That night, we spent hours talking with each other. Junhyung told me about our wedding which also took place on my birthday. So there were 3 celebrations on that day; valentine’s day, my birthday and also our wedding anniversary. He also talked about his 4 other friends who have also became my friends. From what he told me, all of them sounded very friendly and good friends. I hoped that I can meet them soon and re-get to know them.

 

After hours of talking, both of us felt tired and sleepy so we decided to call it a day and sleep.

 

Junhyung… he is a nice guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter is done! enjoy!! :)