Morning Activity

What happened after 2015?

(From previous chapter)

“I think I remember something,” Sora finally spoke.

 

I slowly released the hug to look at her face. She still got tear marks on her cheeks.

 

“what is it?” I asked.

 

“I was looking at the mirror and just about to brush my teeth when something flashed in my head. It was so fast and short but vivid. I saw broken glasses shattered on the ground and blood dripping from my arm. My head was hurting so much the moment after I saw that vision,” Sora told me.

 

Broken glasses…. blood dripping….

 

“it must be your memory during the day you got into the accident then. A little over 2 months ago. Your car was flipped over and your car windows were all broken. You also got a huge cut on you forearm. I think that’s where the blood came from,” I made an assumption, tried to calm her down.

 

Sora slowly rolled up her sleeve and looked at the scar from the accident. The frown on her forehead was still visible, showing that she was still tensed. I wrapped my arm around her and could feel that she froze for a bit.

 

“it’s okay. Everything’s gonna be fine. I’ll be right here with you, always, and I will protect you,” I said while rubbing her back slowly.

 

Then, I felt her hands on my back as well. She returned my hug. I closed my eyes.

 

God, please… Help her and always protect Sora… I really love her and I don’t ever want to lose her…

 

After a while, we released each other from the hug.

“I-I’m sorry h-hugging you like that,” Sora apologised to me, and that broke my heart.

 

Why are you apologising? I’m your husband, aren’t I? I really wanted to say out loud but maybe she still felt awkward around me and of the fact that we’re married. Maybe she was still not comfortable with it.

 

“it’s fine Sora. There’s nothing wrong with that,” I told her. Then the silence kicked in and it was awkward.

 

“are you feeling okay now?” I asked her after a few minutes.

 

She nodded and I invited her downstairs for breakfast. Crap! I was supposed to prepare breakfast.

 

“umm… shall we have some pancakes for breakfast?” I suggested quietly. I shouldn’t have said that.

 

“sure… but do you know how to make one?” Sora questioned me.

 

“of course,” again, I shouldn’t have said that.

 

“I thought Yoseob said you can’t cook?” she doubted me.

 

“sandwiches and pancakes are two different things, Sora. Don’t worry. I’ll make some for us both,”

 

So I began my cooking session. I took out a pack of flour and some other ingredients to make pancakes. What’s so hard about pancakes anyway? Heh..

 

“Junhyung,” I heard Sora calling my name.

 

“hm?”

 

“umm... I don’t think you should use glutinous flour to make pancakes,”

 

I paused at her statement. This is so embarrassing! Then, Sora was laughing.

 

“you don’t actually know how to make pancakes, do you?” she chuckled.

 

I could feel blood rushing to my face instantly.

 

“it’s fine. Let’s do it together then. I can teach you,”

 

I was mesmerized by her. She looked so beautiful. I used to give her a back hug while she prepared our meals and I really wanted to do that to her again. But I didn’t think it was a good idea. So I let her be and just focused on her teaching.

 

We spent that morning cooking and eating together. She was still a great cook, as always. She also looked like she’s in a better mood, which made me glad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all!!! Okay, I used some of my free times to continue the story bit by bit. and i know that the story maybe has been a little bit boring or too plain. but don't worry because i am gonna spice it up a little bit in the next chapter. so keep reading guys! one more thing, i cant promise when i will be posting another chapter due to my schedule, but hopefully the chapter will be up by next week heheheheh. to all readers, feel free to subscribe and comment :D bye!