Drama

What happened after 2015?

(From previous chapter)

“mmmm… what did Junhyung say?”

 

“oh it’s nothing. We’ll meet him in a bit. Let’s have some coffee while waiting for him. I know this one café that serves the best coffee here. Come!” without letting me responding, Jieun pulled me by my arm.

 

 

Once we arrived at our destination, we ordered some drinks and took a seat. She was right. The coffee tasted so good. We talked about random things while enjoying our drinks. She told me a little bit about herself, like how she was just like me. She’s the only child in the family and she sometimes felt lonely. I definitely could relate to that. She also told me a little bit about her past love life.

 

“you know, there was actually this one guy that I used to date. I loved him and he loved me. It was perfect. But I ruined it. I cheated on him and I actually left him. I went with the other guy, thinking that he was better to be with. Unfortunately, he was a jerk and in addition, I didn’t love him and I didn’t feel loved either. Then I realized the guy I was cheated on was the one. He understood me and he loved me for who I was but I didn’t see that. I regret what I did to him and I regret leaving him. So now, I realized that I still love him and always will. I really want to pursue him,” she confessed.

 

“well in my opinion, if you really are sorry for what you did, you should apologize to him. Explain to him the situation. He might understand. And follow your heart. If you still want to pursue him, just go,” I gave her some advice… no, may ‘suggestion’ would be the right word to use here.

 

“as I said, I do want to pursue him. But he already has someone now. Well, I don’t blame him. After all, we broke up like 5 years ago”

 

I was speechless. I really didn’t know what to say.

 

“what would you do if you were in my shoes, Sora?” Jieun directed the question to me and once again, I was left speechless.

 

“umm… I-”

 

Before I get to say much, someone harshly pulled my arm which caused me to get up from my seat. It was Junhyung and he didn’t look pleased.

 

“what are you planning, Jieun?” Junhyung sounded angry.

 

“I told you, we only went shopping and had our ladies time together,” Jieun got up from her seat, talking calmly.

 

“Do not ever go near her again,” Junhyung warned Jieun and with that, Junhyung pulled arm, more like dragged me out of the cafe, leaving Jieun alone.

 

On our ride home, neither of us talked. I could sense that Junhyung was mad. This is so awkward! I should talk.

 

“um.. Jun-”

 

“why did you go with her?” he cut my sentence. He looked really mad and I hadn’t seen this side of him. I was really scared so I remained silent.

 

“I asked you why did you go with her!” he raised his voice which made me jumped a little. I felt like crying but I held my tears.

 

“I- I thought you would be fine if we were just shopping. And maybe I was just excited because I finally get to hang out with a friend who is a girl, since I don’t seem to have girlfriends,” I replied him quietly.

 

“but she’s not your friend! She’s dangerous and we shouldn’t be near her, especially you!” Junhyung seemed annoyed.

 

What is he talking about? I questioned but I didn’t dare to ask Junhyung any further because I was scared of this side of him. I turned my head to the window to hide my flowing tears.

 

Once we arrived home, I quickly opened the door and told Junhyung that I’d be in my room without looking at him.

 

“Sora,” I heard he called my name but I quickened my pace and ignored him to hide my tears. I don’t think he noticed me crying in the car, did he? I closed my door as soon as I got in my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!!!!! wow i haven't uploaded anything for a while now and apologies for that.  as usual i've been busy. i just finished a course like 2 days ago and now i am tanned as heck! it was an outdoor course hahaha. the semester is gonna start again tomorrow and i'll get even busier. not sure when i will be uploading the next chapter.

anyway, i wanna share something with you guys. so i've been on diet for a little over 3 months now and so far i have lost like 12kg! (yay to me XD) i now weigh around 54kg. my initial goal was to reach 50kg. the problem here is i can't seem to be able to lose anymore weight lol. i think i have reached my pleateu. so if anyone knows how to break that pleateu, please share it with me hahahahah

so that's that. feel free to leave a comment or two and subscribe ;) will post the next chapter eventually :p