Chapter 9 ( I'm in love ..with a guy )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

.....

He was under the spry of the shower , hugging his slim pale body while staring at the wet ground with obviously pink cheek .

What did you do to me ?

Those words kept repeating on his mind over and over , remembered when he shyly said good night and run to the Room , leaving the man alone biting his lips and lost in thought .

*Knock*knock

The teen flinched and closed the spry .

" I-I'm going out umma ." cause his mother need the bathroom as will so jeonghan wrapped the towel around his waist . and went out even drying his hair .

His mother looked at him and slapped his chest .

" O-ouch , umma ~?".  He yelled and his cheek flushed .

Umma have work and you spend 15 minutes showering ?! 

 

Jeonghan pouted .." I'm sorry umma ~~i won't get late again ." the woman who were gripping her towel , reached over lovingly and dried her son's hair , looking at the boy and smiled as jeonghan giggled cutely .

The way he look right now  made the woman's heart melt ..

" I will go to the library umma , cause I want to look for more English books .." The woman nodded and rubbed her nose with her son's while they smile .

Take care sweetie , and be careful ? Beside don't you wanna get a hair cut ?! Umma's worried about you ..cause my son's too beautiful for even men's eyes .

Jeonghan's eyes widened a bit and he flushed .

" I promised myself to cut it after I graduate umma ." 

Hyosung smiled warmly .

 Aigoo , it's even longer then mine sweetie .

Jeonghan touched his hair .

" Okay umma , I will think about it , and don't worry about me , I might look weak but I'm strong ." he said out and showed his mother his cute little muscle which made her smile and pat his head gently ..

 

~~~~

Seungcheol was in his bedroom , standing in front of the window and looking there in the garden when he saw jeonghan crossing out , looking cutely up in the sky and smiling as he inhaled the morning's fresh air .

The elder teen smiled unconsciously  Spreading the certain more to see the angel clearly .

Walking cutely like penguin while he trying to keep his balance as he stood in a sidewalk as a Barrier between the grasses .

Jumped back down and opened other page of the English book . Wearing dark jeans and white hoodie ..not forgetting the red scarf his mother made for him as the air blow against him and he shivered making seungcheol watch the teen with melting heart , wanted to reach right then and now and embrace that body to his chest ..

The man touched his chest , feeling his heart beat racing .

I'm in love ...with a guy .

 

 

 

~~~~~

Jeonghan sat on a comfortable far spot , all alone , recognizing the words he didn't understand by a dictionary and kept studying there , not even realizing a guy eyeing him since he came here .

 ...

After half an hour while he's studying , jeonghan start to doze off unconsciously of him when he's resting his back against the wall and his knee against his chest . his hair were leaning. forward as he lean a bit and the guy over there watching ..

Speechless .

Jeonghan was really digging in his dozing state then he placed his head between his knee and slept ..the book he was reading fell down and the guy slowly walked towards the figure . kneeled down , closed the book and admired that soft hair , touching it gently and cleared his throat . Saw a small colorful cute papers beside the boy and wrote something before he go .

 

~~~~~

8.00 in the evening jeonghan woke up panicking . looked at the time and covered his mouth ..

Since when he slept ?!  The teen sit up and collected his books , noticed a pink paper of his falling and he catch it ..

Looked at what's written .

beauties can't be sleeping in such a place  where beasts are looking at you ~❤ 

Jeonghan shivered in and felt goose bumps running on his body .

Was he being stalked or what ?

 He rushed over and run out after the woman allowed him to take the book he borrowed .

 

 

 ~~~~~ 

 When he went out  , jeonghan eyed the people around him nervously ..cutely placed his scarf till his mouth and hide most of his beautiful face ..

Looking down into the ground not watching what is front of him till he bumped into someone in dark way to the mansion ..

Heart drops as he looked at who only to feel that his is save now .

" Why are you walking all alone at such a hour ?". Seungcheol asked with frown . tilting his head a bit as he looked at the younger teen looking so scared that he's clutching the book in his arm so hard still . 

" I-it's nothing ..I'm fine walking alone . I'm man after all ." jeonghan pouted , pushing the man aside and walked pass him . 

Seungcheol chuckled , taking his helmets and shoved it in jeonghan's head . doing it for him while the younger looking aside with pink cheek as he bite his lips .

" I give you ride home .."  

" I-i said I will be fine ." 

Seungcheol pushed the teen towards his red motorcycle .

" I'm being nice right now so you better accept it evil fox ." jeonghan were speechless at that nickname . 

" O-okay I will get in are you satisfied now ?". Jeonghan embraced the man's back as he get it ..

Seungcheol froze for a while ..

" I'm totally satisfied now ."  Said seungcheol with crazy heart pounding . as he start driving , and when he get fast jeonghan flinched before embracing him tightly ...

Reaching home soon in blink of an eye , as when the elder stopped his motorcycle , jeonghan cutely climbed and stood up ..pulled the helmet off and looked at seungcheol .

" T-thank you for the ride ." the elder ruffled that messy hair because of the helmet ..

" No need too , now go ~~." He patted that slim back but jeonghan refused to go .

" W-why aren't you coming inside too ?". 

Seungcheol looked at his watch .

" I need to meet up with someone right now ." 

Jeonghan bite his lips .

" O-okay I will go , goodnight ~." 

Seungcheol waved with soft smile .

" Good night ~~." 

Little angel .

 

 

 

 Next morning 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter