Chapter 24 ( Welcome to the world) ❤

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.....

In his few months, he did not have a day or two to give birth to his beautiful child, and now he is lying on his bed having his man doing him a message for his beautiful pale reddened foot after he told him that it hurts a bit cause he walked yesterday alot due the doctor's words to him .

Saying that he should walk to give birth anytime sooner .

But right now he's really feeling pain shooting down and he assumed that's normal because he's having it often . 

But not today .

He screamed starling his poor teen lover who stood up and hurried over him .

" B-baby ..is it the time ?".  Jeonghan held his tummy , tears streamed down so much as he sobbed out loud unable to replay . his parents heard his scream they climbed upstairs and as he was running Mr.yoon called his personal doctor to come as soon as possible for his son .

Hyosung were already in tears , she held her son's hands , his hair , wish if she could talk so she can whispers to him a calming words .

Seungcheol slide his lover's pants and saw the sight when the water broke and the younger's cries heard all over the house .

Mr.yoon felt the world spinning around him . he was too effected by his son's scream and cries of pain that he couldn't think of anything but for the doctor to reach fast .

As he called him again nervously . asking him when he will come and gladly he told him that he's already out at the door. 

So Mr.yoon run downstairs to open for the man and  lead him here 

" B-baby ..it will be fine nah ? We're here with you .." 

Seungcheol wiped jeonghan's tears ,  looked at that pale weak face with broken heart . wish if he had some kind of super power that could take the pain away from his angel .

And as the doctor reached , he run over the beauty and sat between his leg , spread it wide while the younger sobbing mess .

" Jeonghan-ah ..I can see the head so would you be able to push hard ?!". 

Hyosung crying over  her son's side . while holding his hand and seungcheol holding the other . 

Proud when his weak angel pushed all of his strength and the baby start sliding . Mr.yoon felt like he'll faint from both the sight and painfulness that his son seems in .

" Alright ..it's coming out ..you're doing great job ." 

The doctor held the baby's upper body and so gently pulled him out and jeonghan panted heavily ..shut his eyes with weak smile and streaming tears hearing the baby's cries . before he drift into deep slumber ..

Didn't even saw his baby's gender yet as he felt so exhausted after taking out all his energy into giving birth . meanwhile his lover and parents holding their tears as they saw the beautiful white milky baby with hazel eyes ..

This is surely his mommy's beauty .

 " T-this is my c-child .." Seungcheol broke into tears as hyosung handed him the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter