chapter 21 ( two months )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Although they have school the next morning , the two refused to wake up when it become 7.00 as the alarm rang , but seungcheol closed it and continue hugging his angel .

" Jeonghan-ah ~~appa will be waiting for you to get ready so are you awake ?." at the point of hearing his father saying that , the poor teen gasped , sitting up and shaking the deeply sleeping male beside him .

" I'm taking shower first appa ~~." he said out for his father while trying to wake the man by shaking him and whining slightly .

" C-coups get up ~~hurry nah ?" he panicked , standing up and running inside the bathroom  when he saw that seungcheol doesn't want to wake while as he's sleeping and half of his mouth open there .  

 Getting a warm shower quickly , wearing his clothes and brushing his teeth , didn't even fixed his beautiful hair as he went out the bathroom and found seungcheol sitting up and yawning ..

He pouted , angirly pulled him by his ear inside the bathroom . " Ouch ouch baby ~it's hurts ." he pushed him inside and told him to brush his teeth by a spare toothbrush on the sink and wash his face .

Waited for him outside and unfortunately he couldn't wear the uniform jeonghan give him cause obviously it was too tight and small for him which made jeonghan bite his lips and giggle under his breath as he saw the button of the pants is gonna explode .

" I think if I seat down the pants will be ripped apart ." He commented , jeonghan giggled cutely . he opened the button for his man .

" W-we have no choice ..but to pass by your house and get your own ." 

Seungcheol sighed .

" You don't have too baby ..i can just go without  and give any excuse to them ." jeonghan pouted .

" B-but I can tell appa to stop by stop by it's still 7.30 ." 

Seungcheol pecked his angel's nose .

" I said it's fine baby ." 

Jeonghan flushed at the sweet tone , pushed seungcheol away and run out the room ..

" Oh my god I wanna eat him ." 

He murmured , squealing like he saw an adorable Baby toddler .

 

 

~~~~

In the car , jeonghan were seating with his father in the front seat , seungcheol at the back but he kept teasing his angel under the seat by kicking his foot .

" Do you want appa to stop and buy you prepared lunch box ?!". 

The father asked sweetly , looked at his son to see his answer as they stopped on red light .

" Oh! , I want one to !".  Seungcheol rose his hand with grin , sit like a statue when the overprotective father glared dead at him and he gulped the lamp on his throat . putting his hand back .

Jeonghan thought for a while before he agree .

" Okay appa ." 

The old man smiled to his son then he glared once again at the poor teen there .

Oh my god ..I'm scared . did jeonghan's mother told him about my angel's pregnancy ?!

Jeonghan texted seungcheol although they are this close but he have to tell him something without his father noticing .

My angel :  Cheolie I told you he's really overprotective so bear with him nah ? >3<

Seungcheol smiled .

Jeonghan waited for the answer .

My hero : It's okay baby I can't blame him ~~

The younger teen cutely flushed . Soon Mr.yoon stopped by a grocery and went out to buy a prepared delicious lunch box for him and seungcheol ..

He bought carry with rice and salad for both with kimpbap and  rice cake  .and while he's in there , jeonghan turned around and looked at his lover with tiny blush when he whispered his name .

Pecked his lips quickly and when he noticed Mr.yoon still there , seungcheol give other peck and the younger's cheek burning slowly .

" C-coups ..stop ~."  The male smiled sweetly .

" I love you baby ~~." 

His heart jumped ...bite his lips and turned back around before holding his cheek feeling if burning as his father opened the door .

" Here jeonghan-ah , appa bought you carry ~." 

" T-thank you appa ~." He took it on his Lap and give his cheesy man's own . 

" Today me and your mother will be going out for while ~so  although I hate admitting this but appa will be reviled if you stayed with him ..since you hate being alone nah ?". Jeonghan nodded cutely .and by him he's referring to seungcheol who frowned at that .

seungcheol bite his lips .

I wonder if it will take him a while till he accept me as his son in law .

 

 

At 8.15 , the two went out the car , seungcheol bowed to the male and waved while jeonghan were getting his small peck from his father on his forehead as he flushed .

" A-appa ..I'm not kid anymore ."

Cause he's sure some student saw the lovely father as he did that .

" You're still five years old in my eyes even when I know that you're carrying my grandchild ." jeonghan froze in his place .

His eyes widened as he stared at his father for a while , trembled a bit as he clutched his small fist .

" A-appa how did you know ?!". 

The man smiled warmly .

" Your mother .." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter