Chapter 6 ( At seungcheol 's house )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her son held himself back from fainting , fighting his poor weak body while his mother hardly walking around . 

She's sporting her son by holding his arm and jeonghan leaning on her shoulder , stopped for a while and wrapped the scarf more to his neck and mouth , afraid if her son may catch a cold even thought they were in a state where she won't think about or worry about these stuff ..but no , her son come first then anything .

They stopped by a booth , jeonghan's favorite , saw the ajumma already closing it and she looked at the two with surprised face .

" Oh , jeonghan-ah ?". She smiled , approaching the weak teen and jeonghan tried his best to sport himself and stand probably .

" What are you doing here late with your mother ?". 

He bite back his tears and forced a smile to the kind sweet woman .

" J-just walking , we'll head back home soon  " she nods with warm smile ..as she was about to go when jeonghan held her shoulder .

" Ajumma ..is there by the way any sweet potatoes or rice balls ?". 

The woman looked at his worriedly .

" Yeah yeah , I have here in the box ..." She pulled two boxes from the food that has increased from the amount she cooked and give to the poor angel . that moment jeonghan's mother board to the woman saying her thanks words by that way and the woman smiled .

" Eat well sweetie , and make sure to keep warm cause the weather is getting colder day by day ." jeonghan nodded while waving to her as she walked towards her home . 

That moment the teen opened the box , held the spoon and eat while tears streaming down as he sniffled and took bite from the rice , kimbap ..

His mother pulled him to sit down in the bunch there and soon they were both eating ..

Thanking God that they passed by this sweet ajumma at the right time .

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

Seungcheol closed his bedroom light and kept looking out his window in their house garden where the fountain's still splashing and colorful lights surrounded it as circle .

I wonder what's he doing right now ? 

Maybe he's sleeping .or maybe studying as he said ..

 

Seungcheol were lost in thought as he flinched when he heard someone knocking on his bedroom door .

" Sweetie are You sleeping ~~.?" 

Seungcheol gets in the bed and pretend to be sleeping . 

Cause he ain't feeling like hearing his mother's nagging about his grade anymore . But in the end she clicked the door and stepped inside ..

" Damn it ." 

 

 

~~~~~

" U-umma , who are you texting ?" Jeonghan asked while shivering . freezing and breathed out the steam while sniffling back his running nose .

His mother's busy writing something to someone on her small touch old phone as she didn't even hear her son when he said that .

Jeonghan hugged His mother's arm and Nuzzled his face on her neck ..shutting his eyes and his thick eyelashes brushed on the woman's neck .

Falling asleep in blink of an eye as the woman held him with sad smile , holding back her tears as she looked at the text she send to the Madam of the house she work as a maid in . 

I'n sorry to text you all of sudden at this hour madam Choi , me and my son are in tight embarrassing state right now that we have no place to sleep at ..so can we come to your house ?

She waited for her reply while tears streaming down her chocolate colored eyes . turned to fixed her son's position and make him lie his head on her lap while his body resting on the bunch . 

She looked at his sleeping angelic face and tears fell down on the teen's cheek . rolled down into his reddened cold skin and hyosung wiped them while biting her lips .

*Buzz *buzz 

Hyosung looked at her phone , eyes tearing up in happiness as she read the answer .

it's okay ajumma , you can come ~

The mute woman shook her son awake , jeonghan whined as he sit up and his mother pulled him to stand up probably .

She singed for him before slapping his .

 We'll be heading to the madam's house , so be polite and thankful nah ? 

" O-okay umma ."  he gripped his mother's hand and the two start walking towards the direction of the mansion..

And she's thankful that it was not far away from here . since it's in kangnam street and kangnam street had beautiful houses and in the end there's choice family's mansion .Meanwhile as they walk , jeonghan frowned ..feeling familiar with his area .

" Umma ..is there where they live ?". 

The woman nodded with soft smile  , finally stood in front of the house and jeonghan knitted his eyebrow together , titled his head cutely and gasped as he noticed who this mansion belong too .

Meanwhile his mother looking at her son's weird act .

What's wrong sweetie , do you know this place ?

Jeonghan were too shocked that he shook his head denying . didn't believe such a thing could happened .

When he shook his head , hyosung pressed the password knowing that being a trustworthy maid .

Not only maid on the house , but maid for the madam , serving here and cooking , cleaning and taking all most all mansion on her shoulders .

When they went inside , the madam walked towards them and jeonghan tried covering his face ...

Being caught by her so easily as he bowed and she covered .

" Omo! , he was your son ?". She asked surprised , and hyosung frowned ..

" Your son came here with my son a few days ago , they become such a great friend what a small world that he's your son ." 

Jeonghan looked down , feeling weak for this situation .   meanwhile hyosung looking at her son feeling confused as why her son will visit the mansion ? 

She's sure that seungcheol is from different school ..so how did they met ? 

The ajumma bowed to the madam , and signed for her thank you , said by jeonghan ." Thank you so much for letting us stay here madam ." and the woman smiled softly .

" You're welcome , now come with me to see your room that you'll stay in ."  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter