Chapter 13 ( new hair style )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Her son come back in the afternoon with new hair cut , stood in front of her and flushed cutely seeing his mother lost in there for a while trying to not squeals at this beauty .

He dyed it black , and cut it till his neck . placing  the right lock behind his ear and it's dripped slightly when he looked down ..

" I-is it good umma ?". He looked back again , hair covered his eyes and the woman cupped his cheek , met that honey eyes and pecked her son's eyelid .

 it's so beautiful sweetie , you look even better by black hair ~

The younger smiled brightly , hugging his mother tenderly and the woman patted his slightly with warm smile .

 

~~~

Seungcheol sipped on his ice chocolate ,  stood on the bridge and looking at the river below him ..

" I wonder what my angel did about his back . I hope that it doesn't hurt him that much ~." 

He murmured to himself , blinking slightly as he noticed someone running to him and he looked at his angel ..

" B-baby?". 

Jeonghan flushed ..shyly looking down avoiding eye contact after he saw seungcheol's surprised look when he saw his new hair cut .

" H-how is it ?." 

The first words came to his mind after he saw that was ( stunning) because he never saw such a beauty before . damn it for real ...he's completely lost .

Reaching over unconsciously and cupped that cheek . pecked that lips in public and jeonghan's heart dropped in shock , pushing the man back and blushing so badly .

" Y-yah , not here ." 

Seungcheol's eyes were too focused on him that he's not hearing completely after he lost himself in that beauty .

He pulled the younger in lovely warm hug and touched his soft hair , it and shutting his eyes .

" it's suit you perfectly baby ..." 

jeonghan giggled with cute flush .

" Thanks god you liked it ...''

Seungcheol corrected him .

" I loved it baby .." He placed his arm around the younger's shoulder and the two start walking together on the bridge , the sounds of birds singing on threes are felling the area around here .

" Is your back good ?". He asked , taking glance at the younger when he flushed remembering yesterday's special night .

" I woke up having hard time to sit up ..but I managed too , after  i massaged it by some Vaseline ." 

He felt his cheek burning and seungcheol chuckled making the beauty whine slightly and hit him playfully .

pushed him aside and he run in the end of the bridge .

Seungcheol followed behind not releasing the strange person that have took many picture of them behind a three that's close by in the start of the long bridge .

 

~~~~

Because it's Friday , the two couple hang out together , going here and there ..had a lunch at booth sell china food .

Still something is messing up with jeonghan's heart .

He can feel something bad on it's way but he didn't tell seungcheol although his intuition were always correct ..

So when he kept spacing out while biting on his kimbap seungcheol titled his head and looked at those shinning honey eyes .

" Baby are you okay ?". 

Jeonghan looked at seungcheol and blinked .

" Y-yeah ~." 

He took the bowel of soup and sipped on it , avoiding to look at seungcheol with his sad eyes ..trying to turn back his facial expression .

" C-cheolie ." 

He didn't want to bring that topic again but he really can't help this uneasy feeling .

" Tell me baby what's wrong ?". 

He's ready to hear anything from his angel being good listener and caring lover .

He even get up from his seat to sit near the boy insisted of sitting in front of him  

 He touched the younger's cheek and looked him in the eyes as jeonghan avoided his eyes while biting his lips .

" I-i'm worried ..about your fiance...w-what if--." 

" What did I told you yesterday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter