Chapter 2 ( A favor )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mr.kang's looking at the young master sulking next the door of the car and he rubbed the back off his head .

" M-master , your mother wanted to discuss something important ..so we can't get late .." 

Seuncheol looked aside while crossing his arm over his chest .

" Give me my wallet ~." Mr.Kang blinked . pulled the younger's wallet hesitantly and seungcheol snatched it before he run away while smiling in victory .

" Don't follow me ~~." 

His butler freaked out , rubbed his hair feeling insane as his saw the teen getting further and he imagined the young teen's mother screaming at his face for letting the younger go ..

He felt like crying as he get in the car .

 

Seungcheol put on his headphone , listened to hip hop song and kept nodding with the beat and smiling ..wallet shoved in his school uniform's pocket and he breathed out . 

The cold steam rose in the air as he passed by an alleyway and stopped on his track when he saw a cute fluffy white dog pulling on a person's leg by bitting on his pants fabric .

The dog barked as he noticed that he's standing and seungcheol froze .

Did he just found a corpse ?!

He walked closer to see the rest of that body and flinched . putting his headphone down and eyeing the figure between garbage ..

" H-hey ..you're not dead aren't you ?". 

Seungcheol get closer , held a napkin and touched the pale figure's wrist 

Sighed in relief feeling the beating normal .

" Okay . what to do in this kind of situation ?".  He asked himself , brushing the long brown hair aside so he can see that face ..

Only to flush as he gulped the lamp on his throat .

 W-what's this ,  a fallen angel ?

He thought , eyes admiring the beautiful facial features ..

The eyelashes were so thick , and why those lips seem to be so pink ? 

His cheek reddened and seungcheol touched then trying to make the poor unconscious figure warm .

" Nah , wake up ..like this you'll freeze to death .." He shook him ,  the teen that wear a different high school uniform didn't even stir or moved . seungcheol looked at the uniform and looked at the stickers of the beauty's name .

" Yoon jeonghan ~~..that sound like boy's name ..if an old man saw a woman unconscious in here he will surely kidnap her .." 

Seungcheol mattered to himself , shook the unconscious figure more till the poor beauty opened his light brown eyes and looked at seungcheol blankly ..blinked for a while ..

The elder one's looking from close ..heart pounding so fast as he gulped the lamp in his throat . and groaned when the teen screamed and pushed him ..

Held his backpack close to his chest protecting himself ..

" G-go away..."  He threaten the man by a rock he found beside him ..tears appeared around his beautiful chocolate eyes and seungcheol sat on his while blinking .

" Y-yah!! I was about to help you .."

Jeonghan stood up to run away only to stumble slightly by the thrown garbage and fall down , hurting his knee . seungcheol reached to him..

" Hey do you hear me ? I doesn't mean any harm you know ?".  He gripped that slim wrist and helped the younger up who looked at him while wiping his tears with both hands . sniffling cutely and soon hugged his back ..stepping backward a little and seungcheol felt his cheek heating up ..

What the is wrong with him ? Why is he so nervous looking at this beauty ?

" T-thank you ..--." 

" Seungcheol , my name's seungcheol put call me S.coups ." 

Jeonghan blinked .

" S.coups ?". he repeated that and titled his head cutely , feeling confused of this weird name . but it sound good to say .

Seungcheol wasn't able to look at this angel for so long so he looked aside with burning cheek as he rubbed the back of his neck .

" Yeah , I like to call myself that , cause it will be my stage name in the future .." He said proudly and smiled .

Jeonghan giggled .

" You want to be singer ?"? 

" Rapper .." 

Jeonghan clasped his hands cutely .

" Woah , nice .." 

Seungcheol cleared his throat , can't hide that that smile when someone praise him .

" Anyway jeonghan-ah...can you walk back home ?". 

Jeonghan looked at the man with surprised face .

" H-how did you know my name ?". He asked and hugged himself , afraid of this Sharpe looking man .

" It's written on the stickers idiot ." 

Jeonghan made small " Oh .." as he giggled and fixed his stickers on his uniform .

" I Think I can walk ..so I'll be heading back now ..thank you for everything s-seunglee --?". 

" It's seungcheol ,  how can you forget ?". He asked annoyed , jeonghan apologized while giggling.

" Sorry .."

Seungcheol cleared his throat .

" Since you're fine , I'll be going now  bye bye ~~." Jeonghan waved to him with the most sweetest smile ever . making seungcheol frozen for a while  and snapped back from his day dreaming when jeonghan whimpered as he took step ..

" Your knee ..are injured right ?". Seungcheol went closer ..unconsciously reached over to touch that smaller hand ..to sport the younger up when he fell due the pain . 

" Okay I have no choice ..get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter