Chapter 1 ( Fighting my tiredness )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 He was still at the last part-time job, doing the ice chocolate for two men sitting at the table near the wide beautiful window. soon he placed both glasses on the tray and walked towards them.

They both eyed him lustfully.

" Aigoo thank you beauty ~~."  The one with black hair mattered and looked at jeonghan with smirk, held the boy's slim wrist, and squeezed it.

" Let go .." The 18 years old told coldly. watching as the man caressed his pale skin and the other chuckled.

" Come on beauty, tell me your name Nah ?". 

Jeonghan pulled his hand back, but the man gripped his wrist again ..

" At least your number ?". 

Jeonghan glared at both of those men before he grips his phone from his pocket and deal the number. 

" Who the is he calling ?". The deep-voiced one who had a tattoo on his shoulder asked his friend who seems surprised too as he heard the young teen talk with someone.

" Hello police station, there are two men trying too----." The two gets up, apologized, and run out, jeonghan shook his head, pulled the apron of this cafe and closed his phone .

That's not something new for him . it was always like this. but by the days he becomes strong enough to defend himself like just now ,  and in the end, they run away like fools  .

" Jeonghan-ah , you may go now it's already 12.00 ." the owner came from his office as he said that , jeonghan bowed to him with soft smile .

" Good night Mr. Lee .." With that he walked out into the cold weather,  the cold air bowled on his pale skin and jeonghan shivered ..he's wearing only his school uniform and it wasn't that warm for a snowing weather like this . the poor teen held his backpack close to his chest and walked alone in the quiet streets ..some people he saw crossing by but after a while he's all alone, passing by a playground and soon he could see the small old apartment between two high building.

Jeonghan clicked the door ,  pulled his shoes off and stepped inside after closing the door after him.

" I'm home umma ~~."  

He said out, making sure to not sound exhausted or sick so his mother won't get worried ..

He heard gentle footsteps coming from the hallway and the younger smiled softly.

His mother's standing in front of him right now cupped his cheek and looked at him in concern.

Pulled back and used sign language to communicate with her beloved and only son.

Why are you late like this? umma's worried ..

Jeonghan pouted and looked at his mother with a cute frown as she caressed his long brown hair .

"  Cause I walked here , I didn't take the bus .." 

She his pink cheek due the cold weather outside ..looked at him warmly and jeonghan leaned into the touch ..feeling so relaxed.

" Umma are you okay now ? What about your fever ?". 

Jeonghan checked his mother's forehead. cause yesterday she had a fever and honestly jeonghan was too worried that he stayed all night without sleeping ..to take care of his mother although he has an exam and in so much need to sleep ..but no, his mother comes first 

The woman gripped her son's hand and moved it from her forehead.

Umma's totally fine sweetie, you have to worry about yourself and eat the dinner I brought for you nah ? 

 

Jeonghan looked at the dinner placed on the small table.

A different kind of delicious-looking plate and the younger's eyes seems to fell down and a sad smile curled to his pink lips .

The madam of the mansion was nice enough to make me take this home ..

she signed that and opened the box of rice .

" I-I'm not gonna eat a leftover .." He mattered, tears appeared in his eyes as he bite his lips and his mother wasn't surprised for this reaction.

" Why do we have to eat a freaky rich people's leftover ?!!." 

He broke into tears, streaming down so much and his mother looking at him with a heartbroken expression.

sweetie , it's not leftover ..umma just cooked for them big amount and umma thought it would be nice to take home and eat together nah ?

Jeonghan sniffled , sat down stubbornly and gripped the spoon , his mother smiled sadly as she sat in front of him and held his free hand ..caressing it while the slim boy eating and his hot tears streaming down ..

" I-it's not fair umma ..hyung's having fun in America and studying in good school while I'm here ..h-had to give all of my strength in w-working .." The woman eventually stood up and took the seat next to her son .

Embracing the crying boy. while she's crying along ..didn't know how to comfort her son because she can't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter