Chapter 10 ( The second term )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

When all the house were asleep , seungcheol sneaked out his bedroom to kitchen , feeling so hungry and he couldn't sleep due that .

He pulled bucket of noodles and poured the boiling water , mixed it by the fork and he almost drooled ...

" God ..I'm starving ." 

He slurped the ramen inside his mouth and moaned at the curry flavored ramen is delicious taste ..

" Awww ..this is heaven ~." 

 Seungcheol were too obsessed with his ramen that he didn't notice that the bathroom in the hallway was being .opened and gentle cute footstep is making it way to him inside the kitchen .

As it was now 3.20 in the morning .

He rose his head when he saw white pale leg standing in front of him .

Seungcheol flinched in shock when he saw jeonghan wearing really short pants and all his upper thigh showing . and the only thing warming him up is the sweater he's wearing .

The man glanced at the blank sleepy figure that had his hair covering half of his face .

" J-jeonghan ?". 

The teen took while to open his eyes and be aware that seungcheol's actually here as he only wanted to drink water feeling his throat so dry and he hate this feeling .

He get so shocked and covered his mouth , moved his hair and fixed it nervously ..

" C-coups you're here ?". 

Seungcheol bite his lips holding his laughter .

" Yeah , I haven't slept yet ." jeonghan flushed , taking the jar of water and pouring on the glass ..surprisingly drinking in one shot being so thirsty. 

Seungcheol's heart melted seeing that barefoot .

His skin's so smooth , so pale ..almost like a girl .

The reason he's actually wearing like this ..was because he kept sweating so much in his sleepiness althought it's cold as hell outside but jeonghan know this is a side effect of his weak body .

So he took off his coat that he came by yesterday , and the jeans which mean what Seungcheol's seeing right now is the boy's black underwear thinking it's short pants .

when he finished the glass , jeonghan shyly turned around , ready to turn back inside the room and sleep again but not when seungcheol gripped his wrist while he's sitting .

" Join me ...eat , you must have messed dinner right ?". 

Jeonghan looked at the ramen and gulped ..

" I-i'm fin--." 

" No you're not ." he forcefully sat him on the chair next to his own and jeonghan flushed , biting his lips as the elder handed him the chopstick .

" School is gonna start on 3 July , are you ready ?".

Jeonghan's eyes fell slightly , remembering that he's going to new school ..

" I must be ready ." 

Seungcheol patted that good smelling hair , never getting bored to touch it as jeonghan feeling the touch and trying not to lean and fall sleep again ..

As he sipped on the ramen soup and seungcheol watching with lovely glances .

" I hope that we'll be in the same class , so that i can protect you if anything happened ." 

*Silent *

Jeonghan stared at the empty bucket of ramen ..heart beat like crazy after he heard this .

Protect him ?

He looked at seuncheol and saw him smiling to him ..

" Seungcheol ..why do you treat me like a woman ?". 

The elder blinked .

" I'm not treating you like woman .." He raised an eyebrow ..

Jeonghan bite his lips .

" But you said that you protect me ? But I can do that ." He pouted , reminds to seungcheol that he's a boy ..and he can take care of himself . 

Meanwhile seungcheol looking at the annoyed figure and stood up , cleaned the table and throw the bucket into the trash can under the sink .

" I'm fully aware of that , I just said it because we're friends .." 

The younger teen bite his lips , standing up suddenly ..standing a few inches from the man's back when he stood in front of the sink .

Then he pulled his courage and embraced the man from behind ...

" A-are you sure we're friends ?". 

Seungcheol's heart never pounded fast like this before ..

Jeonghan's flushing mess ..released the man's embrace .

Didn't continue what he meant exactly before he run in the dark hallway to continue his sleep .

But is he really gonna sleep again ?

 

 

~~~~

( Next morning )

His mother shook him awake , with bottle of water and his medicine . jeonghan whined , sat up and his mother patted his back ..

" U-umma I want to sleep more ." 

He felt so lazy ..like he will faint ..world spinning and he felt like crying ..

Hate so much when he wake like this .

The woman held the glass for him while he drink the water .

Looked at his state and bit her lips .

It happened again .

hyosung wanted her son to see her signing for him but the teen's clutching his eyes ..crying as he felt his head aching him...and his temperature suddenly dropped ..

Hyosung hurried out to bring ice pack  , leaving the poor teen unable to stand up for today ..and suffer because of his anemia .

He had many plans for today ..

And the most important one is buying the new school uniform .

~~~~~

Seungcheol were roaming around Seoul's street with his butler with ice coffee , the bags he bought clothes are carried by the man behind him ..

Stopped in front of devices center and remembered that a special someone doesn't have a phone ..

So he smirked .

" Mr.kang , what was the last phone that come out ?". 

Mr.kang stared at his master. 

" I think it's iPhone seven young master ." 

Seungcheol nodded .

" Wait outside , I will go buy one ." 

The man bowed as he waited for his master outside , placing the bags on the ground and sitting on bunch .

~~~~

his mother even prepared a porridge for him . as she sat near him and placed the ice pack on his forehead ..

Jeonghan were panting heavily , half into his sleepiness . but he doesn't feel like he's sleeping ..

Because of the pain . hyosung forced her son to sit down and she huffed the warm porridge for him before she start feeding him ..

" U-umma ~i want to go b-buy the s-school uniform ." the woman looked at him with teary eyes .. 

Signed for him .

That can wait sweetie ~your health come first ...you need to rest for today ..umma can go buy it for you . 

Tears streamed down the teen's eyes . wincing when his head ached him so badly .

The woman continue to feed him till it finished , made him drink water again before she lie him back and place the ice pack on his forehead again .

" U-umma ...." 

He whimpered , the woman held his hand and his cheek . jeonghan looking at her with his honey half opened eyes .

There's something you want to tell me right sweetie ?

Jeonghan bite his lips ..the way his cheek kept turning reddened made the woman so worried .

" The uniform c-cost a lot umma ." 

Hyosung leaned down and pecked her son's cheek .

Even if it cost billion dollars ..I will stay buy it for you sweetie .

Jeonghan giggled at his mother

 " Umma ..I love you ." 

The woman's heart could just melt .

Umma does love you too sweetie , I'm sorry that I can't talk or be useful to you ~~

her tears rolled down  .

Jeonghan sat up , and hugged his mother while he's sweating his fever out gladly , his beautiful hair sticking on his neck as the woman   his hair .

" Umma ..you're not useless , I'm Happy that I was born to be your son ..you're my everything umma ." 

 

 

 

~~~~~

When her son slept again after he get better , hyosung excused herself to the madam and went out to buy her son's uniform .

..…

His butler carried the master's bags to his room while seungcheol stepped inside the kitchen with the new phone in his hand , making his way into the dark long hallway ..

stood in front of the door to closet with heavy heart .

Hesitated to open the door ..

Holding the box of phone in his other hand ..

Clicked the door open and peeked ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter