Chapter 14 ( Seungcheol's dream )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seungcheol were sitting on his bed , lying just like that and looking at the ceiling with sleepy eyes when his angel suddenly came to him crying ..

He eventually set up and welcomed him on his lap as he nuzzled his face in his neck and kept crying .

" Jeonghan ..baby what's wrong ?". 

 He also noticed that jeonghan's holding something on his smaller hand ..

" C-cheoli..what to do ?!". 

He sobbed and to see his face like that seungcheol's getting panicked .

He rushed to take the thing in jeonghan's hand and felt his heart drop ..

The line is red .

Jeonghan's pregnant ?!!!

" Seungcheol ..I'm scared ." 

~~~~

He woke up panting , seungcheol sit up and looked around him that day , unable to calm down as he felt his heart racing so fast..

Jumped off his bed and went to take quick shower and wore some clothes to meet up with his angel down before going to school .

 

Yesterday he have took hyuna out for shopping and when he return back home he was too exhausted that he wasn't able to check up on jeonghan or even peek to see him in the room .

Did he return back home ?! He need to see him sooner .

 

" W-what If he did really get pregnant ?".

He asked himself , eyes wide as he rested his hand on the shower wall while the water splashing on his body .

 Jeonghan's too going to carry a child inside him .

And what his family will react If they know ?!

If jeonghan might be pregnant .

 

 

( Flashback )

 

 

He was totally sure that he fainted outside at the place nearby the grocery . but he's now back at the room and his mother sleeping next to him .

He want to ask her about it but she's still sleeping .

He looked at the hour on his phone .

" 7.00 ~." He gets up , held into the drawer to sport himself when he felt the world spinning .

Whimpered as he nibbled his bottom lips .

Continue his way to the bathroom , took quick shower and wore his school uniform and by the time he get out his mother were awake ..

He quickly hurried to her ..feeling so curious about yesterday's magical miracle .

" U-umma ...yesterday I fainted ---." 

The woman smiled softly .

 A handsome tall guy came having you in his arm with your phone and he said that you and him are friends  .

Jeonghan blinked .

He doesn't know anyone beside seungcheol and hyuna at school ..

So who it might be ?

The younger flushed ..

This is really pitiful and embarrassing . Why would he have to faint in place like that ?

But still he's lucky that he wasn't kidnapped but in save hand .

he said his name too ..If I'm not wrong ..it's Kim Mingyu~

 

Jeonghan looked at his mother with cute frown .

" M-mingyu ?". 

The woman nodded , gets up in hurry to wash up and start her work on the mansion .

 Jeonghan gets up as will with his phone ..

Looked at the watch again .

" Still 7.15 ...it's early ." 

He still have some time if he want to grasp some breakfast , still thought he miss seungcheol and wish if they could have breakfast together .

The teen flushed innocently and clicked the door of the room when he came face to face with seungcheol .

He pushed him back inside and closed the door . looked at him as he trapped him to the wall and attacked his lips , jeonghan's cheek burned , clutching tightly on the elder's coat above his uniform while trying to stop him .

But seungcheol's kissing him a little bit roughly , opening his mouth and the younger one cutely give up to that lips . pulled back to catch their breath , then seungcheol smiled softly and cupped that face . placed his forehead to his Angel's and both looked at each other in the eyes .

" I missed you ~ " 

Jeonghan felt his heart bouncing 

He flushed cutely and slapped seungcheol's chest .

" We saw each other yesterday ." 

Seungcheol touched those eyelashes as jeonghan cutely shut his eyes ..

" Yah what are you d-doing ?."

Seungcheol smiled broadly .

" We saw each other till sunset ..and after that I didn't saw you ..it feels so long ." 

His heart's melting and black eyes pupils become bigger a bit .

He's about to say something when hyosung came out the bathroom . jeonghan pushed seungcheol further with flush and his mother clicked the door of the room , wearing already here clothed and tied her hair .

Looked at seungcheol then her son .

" Good morning ajumma ~." 

The woman smiled softly as she nod , handed jeonghan his backpack and patted his .

Signed for him..

Go have a great day sweetie , umma's relived that you're with him so you'll be save ~

Jeonghan looked at seungcheol awkwardly as he kept looking at the woman singing .

Doesn't understand any single sign 

As she turned around and took her note from the table . 

Wrote something and show it to seungcheol .

Yestetday he fainted , please watch over him at school nah ?

 

Seungcheol were too shocked at that as he didn't know but he bowed to the woman politely .

" Of course ajumma , don't worry ."

The woman smiled warmly as she saw him putting his arm around jeonghan and they walked out .

" Umma bye ~." He turned to wave cutely as the woman waved back till her son went out the mansion with his friend as he thinks .

But it's more then that .

 

inside the car , seungcheol looked at the younger .

" After I left with hyuna where did you go ?". 

Jeonghan bite his lips feeling like he's being under investigation .

"  I went to sit on one of the table belong to the grocery after in get dizzy.. But as I lie my head I fainted ." jeonghan seems embarrassed of his one weakness but seungcheol suddenly held his hand and checked them ..

any sign for severe anemia ..but jeonghan's palm were pink and reddening due the cold weather  ..

" How did you go home after that ?." 

The teen wasn't sure to say this but in the end he need to tell seungcheol , maybe he know that guy .

" Umma told me that a handsome boy carried me all the way back ..."

Seungcheol flinched . his facial expression darkened .

" A Guy , who's he  ? and how can he know that you live in my house ?". 

Jeonghan's scared of seungcheol when he's asking him like that with and half yelling .

" H-his name's mingyu ."

That moment his heart dropped . seungcheol clutched his fist .

" You didn't know him before ? He's in our class ." 

He didn't have any idea about that .

" Anyway don't hang around him or even look at him ." 

Jeonghan cutely frown ." B- but he carried me safely back ..I need to thank him ." 

Seungcheol's stubborn .

" I will thank him for you ." 

 Jeonghan pouted , decided not say anything after that as soon enough they reached school and went inside together .

Few student were there but not the whole school since it's still early .

" Wanna go to the rooftop ?". Jeonghan glanced at his lover as he flushed cutely .

" O-okay , since it's still 7.45 ." 

Class has always start at 8.30 so they still have time .

Now seungcheol's pulling the younger upstairs into the wide rooftop reaching above and picking him up ..placing both leg around his waist and smashing his lips softly into the pink one 

Walking into a wooden bunch and sitting down , having the younger on his lap as there lips were still in sync 

And jeonghan's blushing there still not used to these kinds of contact with seungcheol .

" B-baby ~." 

He pulled back first to say something . rubbing their forehead together and jeonghan flushing there ..

" I have to tell you something baby ." 

Jeonghan stared at that chocolate colored eyes .

" What is it coups ?".

The male touched jeonghan's tummy above his clothing .

" Would you be happy if you get pregnant , f-from me ..in the future ?". 

His beautiful eyes widened ..heart tugged like crazy .

He flushed and seungcheol waited for an answer .

" Of course I will be Happy ..b-but it's a bit too early for that right ?". 

He held the man's chin and pecked his cheek cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter