Chapter 19 ( I lost to you seungcheol )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Through the night , mingyu's looking at the sleeping beauty on his own king sized bed ,   his soft hair and left his shirt up to see that still flat cute tummy ...

His heart tugged like crazy ..

How can it be so smooth like this ? Even the baby's skin isn't like this .

And after a while as he's seeing the younger breathing in and out , mingyu's eyes drifted to the clock on his room wall .

1:30 .

He need to sleep too . 

The strong teen went towards the couch and laid there , pulled the light blanket he often put on this couch and covered his body . glanced one last time at the sleeping angel and smiled .

~~~~

(10.30 in the morning)

Sounds bird singing woke him up , pretty loud from where he's . as jeonghan opened his honey eyes and stayed blank without doing anything till he recalled everything about yesterday .

Right , he slept in mingyu's back as the man carried him .

But where is he ? 

This isn't his room .

Thinking about it again .there's no way that mingyu know where he live with his father now , so he can tell it's mingyu's room now .

He's in mingyu's house ..

The teen sit up , stood on the cold ground by his pale reddened foot , cutely moved his sleeved hands to his mouth and walked shyly around the room .

*Click*

And there he's , mingyu came out the from the blue door , half with only boxer could hide that thing and small towel on his half dried hair .

 

He eventually covered his eyes . cheek burned as he peeked through his fingers , completely doing the opposite from what he's planning .

"  Good morning angel ." he patted that head and jeonghan looked aside with tiny flush .

" M-morning .." 

" I have felled the bathtub for you , so go take Shower , I'll see if there's any clothes could fit you ." 

Jeonghan flushed .

" I-it's okay mingyu ..i will take bath at home .., can you drive me back home b-because I don't have money for bus ." 

The elder teen walked towards him again and held his chin. 

Made him look at him then he smiled warmly .

" And I thought finally I had someone to hang out with me on Friday ." 

Jeonghan looked at him ..bite his lips and thought for a while .

Mingyu helped him a lot so he'll thank him by hanging out with him , so the younger decided .

" O-okay ..I'll go with you mingyu ." 

The man smiled brightly .

" Really ?!". 

" B-but first let me tell my parents ." 

Mingyu nodded , watched as the younger texted his parents by his phone that he won't come till night ..

So when he finished , mingyu handed him a towel .

" The bath will get cold ." 

Jeonghan giggled .

" Okay I'll go now .." He run inside and shut the door leaving mingyu smiling softly as he felt lucky for this day cause he have been waiting to hang out with this angel ..

Before that brat could snatch him away from him ..

So he have a chance to be with him for the last time maybe .

 

 

~~~~

 

Seungcheol rubbed his face in frustration ..sighed heavily after that and his butler worriedly kept glancing at his master .

" Hyung , make me some coffee ." 

The man eventually bowed as he run towards the kitchenette in this large beautiful hotel room seungcheol's gonna spend the three days in and he just came after hard day meeting with Royal stupid families .

He want some freedom for god's sake..

If it wasn't for this , he'll be with his angel right now ..cuddling , hugging him and whispering that he love him more then anyone in this world .

Talk to his unborn child ..

" I wonder what are you doing right now baby ?!". 

He laid down and looked at the ceiling . 

I love you more then I have imagine ..

 

~~~~~

 

 They stopped in a spot sell delicious snacks , jeonghan's wearing some adorable beanie that mingyu gave him in bear shape ..his hair beautifully stick to his neck and fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter