Chapter 5 ( Sadness & sorrow )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jeonghan woke up feeling much better , not knowing the time or where he's at the moment , just blank there and adjusting his vision . 

" U-umma ..."  His voice came out weak and low .

" You're in my bedroom jeonghan ." 

That voice .

The teen sat up shocked , looked at seungcheol sitting on the edge of the bed holding a bowel of warm soup that look so tasty .

" C-coups ..you carried me here ? I-i'm sorry I fainted again ." 

The elder teen looked at the beauty with sad worried expression . held his hand and looked at him . 

" You really seems pale , so I called my doctor ..he should be here by now ." the moment he finished his words , the door of his bedroom were clicked open by his butler with a doctor on his 40 crying his tools and bowed to the young master .

Jeonghan couldn't even complain or scold seungcheol for bringing the man here all of sudden .. 

As the doctor stepped closer . and sat on the edge of the bed. 

" Is here your friend seungcheol ?".

The doctor asked sweetly , and since he's close to seungcheol , the doctor doesn't have to call seungcheol like young master ..

" Yes , please check up on him ." 

Jeonghan looked at the doctor smiling to him and he bite his lips cutely . making seungcheol's heart melt at this Innocent yet adorable creator .

" Now tell me jeonghan-ah right ?". He gently asked and jeonghan nodded at the mention of his name as seungcheol have told him earlier when he made a call .

The doctor continue . " I want you to tell me everything you felt the past days." He said while checking that slim wrist , placed the palm of his right hand to feel jeonghan's neck . No heat and from the pale face , doctor Lee already know the matter .

Jeonghan pulled his courage to say since the person that he doesn't want to hear isn't here and that's fine to say right ?

The poor teen clutched his hands on the blanket and bite his lips before he finally speak .

" My vision get black or fuzzy ..and yesterday I throw up ..my head hurts me so much a-and .." He's holding back his tears . seungcheol watching with broken heart .

The doctor held jeonghan's hand  

" It's okay young man , you don't have any serious chronic disease .., I have released now that you have anemia ." seungcheol hearing carefully .

" And by the Symptoms you said I can tell that you suffered for a while ." Jeonghan looked away sadly ..

" Why didn't you go to have quick check up before ?". Seungcheol noticed that the question made Jeonghan uncomfortable he decided to speak .

" Dr.Lee , it's raining outside so you have to hurry up ."  the man nodded , pulled a needle and poured antibiotic , prepared the needle and wiped jeonghan's arm gently by medical wipers .

" After this needle , you'll rest and promise me that you eat well okay ?". The weak beauty nodded cutely , flinched when the needle went inside his skin and send the medicine to heal his weak body ..

As the man  pulled the needle back and gets up , closed his bag and stood up , bowed to seungcheol . 

" Then i will excuse myself ." 

Seungcheol walked him towards the door of the bedroom .

" Thank you Dr.Lee ." 

The man smiled .

" Always welcome seungcheol-ah ." he patted his shoulder and walked downstairs .making his butler walk him till he go and seungcheol went back inside the room and closed the door .

Jeonghan looking at his arm where there's small cute bandage of miky mouse . he giggled .

" Does he see me as a kid or what ?". 

Seungcheol chuckled .

" He had always used those bandage ..to make me feel better , cause when I was a little boy you're not gonna believe how crybaby I was .." 

Jeonghan giggled .

"Aigoo hehe .." Seungcheol sat on the edge of the bed and took jeonghan's hand in his , eyeing with warm smile that smooth Feminine hand .

" But is it your doctor since you were little ? This is nice ." jeonghan commented , loved that one fact .

" Yeah , Since I was little I had fear to go to the hospitals , I just hate that place so my father allowed Dr.Lee to check up on me every time I get sick ." 

Jeonghan smiled warmly , caresse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter