Chapter 15 ( I won't leave you baby )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seungcheol pecked that forehead softly . eyed that beautiful sleeping face and his heart throbbing , doesn't have any idea how he will tell jeonghan about their unborn child . 

This is a big responsibility , he have to hide it so well or else they will be in real trouble .. 

The man touched those smooth hands , kissing them and tears slightly streamed down unconsciously of him .

 " I'm so sorry baby..I should have used a protection that day ." he murmured. Wiping his tears away and nuzzling his face on jeonghan's  chest as the younger's inhalation and exhalation ,taking deep breath because he can't breath well ...

Waking up soon , cutely opened his honey eyes when he noticed that his man's there . 

" C-cheolie ?". 

Seungcheol smiled warmly .

" Do you fell well hannie ~?". 

He pecked his cheek ..

The younger flushed .

" So much better ~." 

The man hugged him a little bit tightly , tears slide down and he nibbled his lips .

" Baby ~i won't ever leave you ...so keep that in your mind ." jeonghan's breath caught up on his throat .

Blushed cutely and pushed his man from the hug to see his puffy red eyes ..

Seungcheol's crying ? he panicked 

Cupping his cheek and wiping his tears away while he himself start crying when he saw seungcheol in that state .

" C-cheolie why are you crying ?". 

He pouted , wiping every single tears streaming down from his lover's beautiful big eyes . 

" C-coups ..why are you like this all of sudden "?. 

Seungcheol looked at the iv on jeonghan's wrist , as it had finished so he pulled the needle out and pulled jeonghan to stand up while he's sporting him .

" I will tell you now baby .."

Jeonghan's eyes widened a bit , watched seungcheol pulling something from the bag had his medicine which was a small note .

" Do I have serious illness ?." Jeonghan asked ..took the note from the male's hand and looked carefully .

 Two week in pregnancy , make sure he eat well to support his baby and make sure to stay with him everyday .

Due the shock , jeonghan's leg trembled ..and he wasn't able to stand up ..

Seungcheol held his dear angel and start to apologize while crying his heart out .

Tears streaming down abnormally as he saw jeonghan's hand trembling while holding the note .

" C-cheoli ...i-i'm p-pregnant ?".

He held his tummy , his beautiful round cheek turned pink and tears slide down so much .

Should he be Happy or sad ?

He doesn't know what to feel anymore .

Seungcheol won't stop crying .

Saying it is his fault .

He's stupid enough to do this But although he's crying mess like this , jeonghan hugged seungcheol tightly .

" We'll Handel this together nah ? .d-don't blame yourself cheolie ." he sniffles , wanted to be strong when his lover's like this , tried his best to make the atmosphere better .

Held his tummy while hugging seungcheol with his free arm .

 

 

~~~~~

 At school , the two arrived together , jeonghan has tied his hair and cutely sat down under a three . having his lunch box his mother made for him today before he go to school .

As it was the periods for lunch and right now jeonghan doesn't have any idea where his lover was . 

Although spring is on the way but the weather isn't getting any warmer and jeonghan hate eating inside ..cause many girls will come to him and bother him by stupid question of why he keep his hair long or why he's so beautiful like that .

Most of the eye is on him and here .

He's alone eating in peace as he thought ..but not when a tall figure kneeled down behind the three , pulled jeonghan's hair tie and that hair spread beautifully .

Tangled with the air and jeonghan turned around with the cutest pouts ever .

" You're more pretty like this .." 

Mingyu murmured , sat in front of the younger and jeonghan still trying to get his hair tie .

 " Yah! G-give it back ." 

Mingyu smiled softly ..giving the younger his tie then he looked down at the cute lunch box .

" But it's really rare to find you alone without that brat ." 

Jeonghan blinked .

That brat ?

" You mean seungcheol ?". 

He pouted thought .

" Yeah .." 

 Jeonghan looked at mingyu when he took Piece of kimbap and eat it happily from his lunch box .

" Aww so delicious .." 

Jeonghan took his box and hugged it cutely with pouts .

"  Do you dislike seungcheol ?". 

Mingyu laid down and placed his arm behind his neck .

Looked at the blue sky and breathed out the cold steam .

" We doesn't get along ." 

Jeonghan brushed the lock of his hair behind his ear and bite his lips .

" Why ..seungcheol's a nice guy ."

Mingyu chuckled .

" He's a nice guy to you only ..." 

Jeonghan blinked .

" To me ?." 

Mingyu took quick glance at the surprised honey eyes .

" Cause he love you ,  I'm i wrong ?". Jeonghan's cheek burned ..he didn't know what to say after that and just pulled his knee to his chest .

Soon Enough , Seungcheol found where his angel's and come running to him .

Mingyu sit up with annoyed expression and watched jeonghan standing up and running to his man too .

" I searched for you everywhere ...why didn't you tell me where you're baby ?". 

Jeonghan shyly looked down at their intertwined right hand .

" I wanted too but my phone charge is dead  ." 

Seungcheol glared behind his angel .

" I told you to stay away from him ."

Jeonghan flinched hearing the angry tone .

" B-but he's the one who came ..i-i was here alone.!"

 Seungcheol sighed , gripped jeonghan's wrist and pulled him towards the school gate .

" C-cheolie w-wait my lunch box .."

He struggled , running back to the place he sat in and packed his box . mingyu bend down and helped the beautiful slim angel . 

" Jeonghan , when he bother you ..come to me ..I will be there for yah ." 

That one sentence made jeonghan freeze .

Watched the tell figure walk away and jeonghan bite his bottom lips .

Run to his man soon and seungcheol wrapped his arm around that waist gently ..smiled warmly to his angel and pecked his cheek . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter