Chapter 4 ( cold sweat & tears )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

" Bye bye S.coups ~~."  A sweet angelic smile's making his heart flutters like crazy , he didn't know farewell is painful like this when he's waving now to this beauty he met today .

" Bye , take care ." 

Jeonghan made heart sign cutely by His fingers and walked while turning and smiling as he waves , hair waving around because of the cold air blowing . 

Seungcheol stood there looking till that angel's disappeared and his butler had to say this ." Master , You'll catch a  cold if you stood like this for a while ." his sweet tone show how much he care for his manly teen as he sadly turned around and went inside ..

" Hyung , prepare me the bath ..I feel like taking one and sleeping .." He lazily said , crossing inside and saw his mother watching TV and drinking wine .

" But master you need to eat first ." 

He tried , hopping that seungcheol won't pass the dinner like the days before .

" I'll heat it later if I get hungry ."  he said climbing upstairs to his bedroom . 

His butler nodded and went with him to the bedroom to preppare the bath for him ...

 

 

 

 ~~~~~

When he went back home , jeonghan found no one , his mother said she'll be late so he placed the futon bed and laid down , hugging the blanket and panting ..

Closing his eyes and opening them .

It happened again .

His vision .

 He held his forehead .

" U-umma ~." Tears slipped down as he shut his eyes tightly feeling pain shot over his head .he need his mother , he want someone to erase this pain and make him feel better , and yet he can't tell his mother about this ..

He doesn't want to make her worried .

The younger fainted in the small apartment , all alone ..while he clutch on the blanket ....

 

~~~~~

 When it turned 1.30 morning , his mother returned back , hands holding bags of food , she placed them and looked at her son sleeping . 

And since this apartment is one room , she kneeled down , gripped her son's hand and looked at him sadly .

sweetie , why do you look so pale ?

She's talking in her mind , held his cheek but felt nothing abnormal . she ruffled his hair back and his cheek gently .

Jeonghan knitted his eyebrows cutely and opened his light brown eyes .

" U-umma ..you came ."

He smiled innocently . closed his eyes lovingly when his mother leaned over and pecked his forehead , singed for him by her cold hands .

" Are you okay sweetie ? 

 

Jeonghan hated to lie so much but he's forced to do so . 

" I'm totally fine umma   " his eyes drifted to the bags over there , stomach growled as he inhaled the delicious smell and continue . " Aww I'm so hungry ..did you bought this from the booth ?" Cause there has always been a booth that sells homemade foot by a warm old ahujmma .

His mother smiled .

yes I did sweetie , since you love it . now eat a lot ~~

 

He's already in tears , but sniffled it back while sipping on the warm soup , taking bite of the rice and tears slide down uncontrollably ..

" I-it's so delicious umma ~~." He eat and eat while crying . his mother holding back herself as will cause if she cried right now her son will feel more sad then he's ..complaining his suffering days to his heart but never telling his mother .. 

 

 .....

When he eat all of the food due the hunger , jeonghan embraced his mother , closed his eyes and slept in her arm while she's his hair .

Just like a baby , he's small when he's embraced by this warm embrace that makes him melt and feel comfortable .

and if she's not mute , his mother would be signing to him like before when he was five years old till eight years old .

Till the day when his mother lost her ability to speak since an accident .

 

.....

Seungcheol walked to the school gate , his butler next to him till he stood in front of the gate then he handed him his  backpack .

" Have good day young master ." he bowed and was ready to leave when seungcheol gripped his shoulder .

" H-hyung can you do me a favor while i'm in school ?". 

The young male looked at his master surprised at the sudden saying .

" I will master , just tell me what it is ?". 

Seungcheol rubbed the back of his head and flushed .

" Search for a house address of Yoon jeonghan ." 

" As you wish young master ." he bowed once again and run towards the car.

Seungcheol stepped inside while his mind full of this teen that he thought was girl ..

" W-why ..why are you in my mind since I woke up ?". Me asked himself like Crazy as he stood in front of his locker to take his math book .

Jeonghan's smile appeared like a flash and seungcheol slammed the door of the locker a little bit hard in shock and some student looked at him with surprised face .

 

.....

After taking the exam , jeonghan headed towards the bathroom , sweating abnormally and once entered and closed the door.  his stomach immediately flipped and he kneeled down , throw up his gut while tears sliding down his beautiful eyes .

He panted as more kept coming out and his hands trembled  a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter