Chapter 23 ( At the bookstore ) ❤

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

.......

Hope you enjoy (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

 

While Jeonghan was asleep, he was very tired but fatigue gradually disappeared when he drift into a deep sleep. after suffering of pain under his big tummy since yesterday and when he went to the doctor he told him it's because he's in late months already which was the seven month . and right now he woke up feeling  so hungry . hardly stood up while holding his tummy and went downstairs wearing only wide t-shirt and his thigh and beautiful stunning leg are showing .

His mother were with seungcheol , both having lunch together , eating and watching a tv show while the elder teen laughing slightly at the funny sense .

" Seungcheol , weren't you going to the collage to have the exam ?" jeonghan wiped his eyes of the sleep as he asked that .

his lover finally seems to get aware that his angel woke .

he stood up and run to him ...hugged him gently with broad smile .

" i already did baby ..while you were sleeping soundly .''

jeonghan flushed .

hyosung smiled warmly as she saw the two all lovely-dovey . before she look at the hour on the wall . It"s still 1.00 and her husband will return soon she get make lunch . 

She went inside the kitchen and seungcheol and his angel sat together on the couch .

" How was the exam cheolie ?!".  He watched seungcheol's expression when he nervously avoided his eyes and looked at the TV . Jeonghan cupped his cheek and made him turn to face him . 

" You didn't answer well right ?". 

The pregnant wife pouted .

" I did but some question were really hard you know ..and it all was biology .." Seungcheol sighed as he said that . jeonghan bite his lips ..before he cutely peck the male's lips .

" Let's hope that you get accepted in the collage ." 

Seungcheol smiled , leaning into his angel's touch and closing his eyes ..feeling so good that he's melting .

He really didn't sleep well after all , stayed most of the night studying  on the desk while his angel slept early due his pregnancy . jeonghan's hugging his lover right now , his hair and seungcheol already melting ..drifting slowly towards dreamland although he's so hungry ..

His father came back , opened the door and the maid took his bag , he pulled his shoes and wore the slippers , soon crossed by the hallway and went inside the living room to see his son there and sleeping seungcheol on the same couch . and his pregnant son were covering him with soft light blanket with warm smile .

" He was already tired when he came back from the exam ." 

Cause he was the one who drove seungcheol back home before he go to his work .

" I hope he'll bring good mark ." Mr.yoon pulled his son into his embrace , funny that his tummy were making big room in there while they hug .

" Don't worry ..if he didn't get accepted I will heir him in my company ." 

Jeonghan smiled softly .

" Although seungcheol wanted to he rapper ." he remembered that one .

" Aigoo that's big dream ."

Jeonghan giggled , went inside with his father to the kitchen , and the man sat in the front and jeonghan near him while his mother next to her son . cutting fish for him and putting potatoes on his plate as it was hard to bring it being a little far and when he reach out for it jeonghan felt little pain shot under his tummy and he held it before whimpering . 

His mother signed eventually .

Umma will give you everything sweetie so don't let out your hand ..

She was ready to feed him too but jeonghan flushed ..

His parents do really spoil him too much .

 

 

~~~~

 

 Later on as it's near the evening , jeonghan told his parents that he's going to the bookstore , because he wanted a special book that come out today . his father told him that he will drive him there but jeonghan told him that he can take care of himself . hyosung waved to her son with sweet smile till he disappeared into Seoul's beautiful street .

" I hope he will be fine ..maybe I should follow him by the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter