Chapter 8 ( What did you do to me ? )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" So they live here ?" Seungcheol asked his mother when they went out the room . 

" Yeah , they have been kicked out of their apartment cause of the rent ." the flash of jeonghan sobbing that day came to seungcheol's mind as he remembered ..

So that was the reason why he seems so broken . 

" That's such a surprise ." he mattered , rubbing the back off his hair . his mother reached over and held her son's cheek softly .

" But is he really gonna be okay ? He seems so pale .." Seungcheol looked down with sad eyes ..noticed by his mother and she frowned .

" You really care about him don't you ? Tell me how you met ?". The younger touched his mother's warm hand and placed it back down . 

" We just met on street , and we get along so well ." the woman looked at her son and smiled softly .

" I'm Happy that you get a friend beside mingyu" Bringing back the past when the were in middle school , seungcheol's face turned upside down in blink of an eye .

" Don't mention that name again ."  he turned around and walked downstairs . making his mother sigh .

She rubbed her hands together and decided to walk inside the room and smiled when she saw the woman hugging her son and his hair while jeonghan shutting his beautiful eyes cutely .

But pulled back when she heard the madam's gentle footstep coming as she stood up and bowed to her for little bit long , thankful for her and her son .

The madam smiled .

" It's okay ajumma , I'm glad he's fine  " the younger bowed too and his mother laid him down after that , rubbed his hair before patting his shoulder and signed for him that she will be making dinner right now , so she walked out and the madam walked to jeonghan ."It's really surprised you when you noticed your mother working her for choi family right ?". Jeonghan nodded cutely like a lost puppy , nervously sitting because the woman kept eyeing him gently and she spook again ." Is he good to you ?". the teen flushed . nodding again ..and the woman smiled sadly .

" I'm really Happy that he get you as a friend ..he were just so lonely and I was scared if anything happened to him ." jeonghan heard carefully ..

" Seungcheol's really nice person , we get along well together and I love hanging out with him ." 

The woman squealed in happiness after hearing this .

" Aigoo I'm so Happy  " 

Jeonghan giggled at the woman ..

She's so humble for a rich woman .

" But jeonghan-ah  , I want you to come in my husband's office cause he want to see you ." the younger looked at her surprised .

" Mr.Choi ?". He's already nervous right now .

" Yes dear ,  anytime when you feel better .." Jeonghan looked at the woman before he nods and rub his his hands together nervously . 

" Okay great , now I'll be going , rest well dear ." She stood up and walked out leaving the poor teen alone . 

" What does he want from me ?". He asked himself , confused at the same time nervous and little scared , hugging himself and winced when he noticed the IV still in his arm .

He pulled it and stood up , sported himself by the nightstand when he felt the world spinning around him .

Held his forehead and breathed out while clutching his eyes. 

"You should stay in bed ." a strong arm he his own and pulled him to stand up , jeonghan looked at S.coups while leaning a bit feeling so dizzy that he thought he can't keep up . 

He bite his lips and tears rolled down his eyes .

" C-coups ..are you angry at me ?". 

The man frowned .

" Why the hell will i be angry ?". Jeonghan leaned into the man's chest when seungcheol tried lying him again on the bed . as he kneeled down and kept leaning there ..vision so fuzzy again ad he shut his eyes and more tears slide down .

" Cause I kept it secrets , the fact I live here ..I avoided you cause I didn't want you to find out that I'm poor .." He's so heart broken while saying that and seungcheol smiled softly .

" Jeonghan-ah~is being poor a reason that will make you hide it from me ?". The younger looked at the man , his face so fuzzy and jeonghan blinked .

" N-no i-i just ..I didn't want to say it " Seungcheol cupped that beautiful face . 

" Are you afraid that I won't talk to you again if I knew that you're poor ?". 

Jeonghan nodded , tears still rolling and seungcheol wiped them with his thumb finger ..The younger flushed feeling his vision turning back ..

Their faces were so close . 

" Are you stupid ?".  Jeonghan looked at seungcheol after he said that .

" I'm not stupid ." he pouted cutely .

Seungcheol smacked his head playfully and stood up , holding jeonghan from under his armpit to stand probably then he looked at him seriously .

" Are you being racist right now ?". 

Jeonghan held seungcheol's shirt and clutched it .

" Because no one befriend me in school because I'm poor .." 

His heart broke and seungcheol eventually hugged his friend , taller by a few inches which made jeonghan reach his neck and lean on it and he hugged back .

" Do you think that I will stop talking or hanging out with you because of this reason ?".  He asked , cupping jeonghan's soft cheek and looking at him again .

as the younger avoided his eyes and looked down .

" Look at me jeonghan-ah ~." The teen looked with deep blush and that made seungcheol froze a bit while his heart racing .

" I thought that you will leave me ." He spook shyly .

" I will never do that ." 

Jeonghan could feel his heart melt . the desire to hug seungcheol again made him flush .

What the is wrong with him ? Why does he feel so excited being with seungcheol ?!

" Will I'm sad , since you didn't believe in me ." 

" N-no don't be sad ." jeonghan pouted , held seungcheol's cheek this time and looked at him with the most adorable face ever . making the elder lost in him for a while ..." Jeonghan , stay in our mansion for a while don't go ." his serious face and tone when he said that made jeonghan blink and blush .

" B-but when we find new apartment , we'll leave ." 

Seungcheol bite his lips .

" Then let's hang out more often nah ?". 

Jeonghan smiled sweetly .

" Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter