Chapter 18 ( emotionally frustrated )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The cute small cat shaped alarm start ranging as it become 7.30 , jeonghan didn't know who have set the alarm ..but thinking about that there's no one beside his father or the maid .

The younger teen opened his eyes , probably to shake the man he thought he will be here but no use ..since he's not even here ..the other side of the bed is empty .

" C-coups ?". He looked around the room , pulled the white blanket to his chest and pouted ...

He might be in the bathroom thought , so the teen gets up , limped towards the bathroom and opened the door ..no one is there .

Jeonghan looked down sadly and walked back , pulled his pajama off and gripped his uniform near the nightstand where he noticed a small paper hanging there and bouquet of flowers .

The teen's eyes widens  a bit ..stepped closer and reached out to the paper with trembling hand .

I'll be in LA for some family matter ..still doesn't know till when I'll be back baby ~so don't worry about me and focus on school ...I'll miss you baby 

Choi seungcheol >3<

Jeonghan pouted , tears streamed down unconsciously of him because it's just so sudden and he thought that he will go to school with him today ..

" Stupid boyfriend ."  he throw the paper , sniffles his running nose , then he glanced at the bouquet of flower ..held it and inhaled the beautiful smell while the sun shinning on him through the window ..

His honey eyes dripped more tears .

" It smells so good seungcheol  ~~." 

 

~~~~

He went downstairs where he found his mother cooking breakfast , his father opened his arm for him when he placed his newspaper down . jeonghan run over his sweet heart warming father and hugged him , not sitting on his lap but between his leg on the couch , as he hugged him .

" Did you slept well ?". He pecked his forehead , jeonghan smiled softly .

" I did appa ~~." 

The man around his fifty-five felt his heart relax , he his son's hair , pecked his forehead again and the younger kept leaning into his father's embrace and shutting his eyes feeling like sleeping again .

His relationship with his parents were unlike other teen ..because he often feel comfortable and relax when he's being embraced so gently by them ..do some skin ship like now with his father ..

Like he's a small child .

" Did you get ready ? Cause appa will give you ride to school after we eat breakfast ." 

" I just need to get my backpack , can we go to the store appa? I want strawberry yogurt juice ." 

Mr.yoon smiled .

" Okay Jeonghan-ah ..." 

They went inside the kitchen after a while and and sat near each other , hyosung gently placing her son's plate of bacon and omelet before pouring him orange juice .

Mr.yoon had his plate of nugget chicken and some kimbap poured on it a cheese sauce .

How he missed this skilled cooking .

He cut it with the small knife and took a bit .

Shut his eyes and smiled softly ..

Feeling warmth wash over his heart when he tasted it .

" Umma i want kimbap too ." hyosung put some on her son's plate and smiled warmly , loved the fact that jeonghan's eating well those days .

His appetite seem to get better .

 

 ~~~~

 

 Mingyu looked at jeonghan walking towards the school gate , air blowing on his beautiful hair as it tangled beautifully and he hugged his backpack to his chest .

Eyes seems too focused on the ground that he bumbed into someone pretty tall .

" I-i'm sorry ..." He looked up , eyes a little bit teary which made the figure there quiet surprised.

" Is he the reason that you're like this ?". 

It was mingyu , jeonghan looked away and wiped his tears .

" Who do you mean by that ?". 

He continue on to walk but mingyu stopped him .

" Who else will it be beside seungcheol ? I know he flew to LA ."

 Jeonghan were surprised that mingyu already know the news . 

" I-it's not like that m-mingyu ." 

The taller teen placed his big hand in top of that hair and bend down a bit too close to his pretty face .

" Wanna go to a place where you'll feel better ?". 

 Jeonghan  pouted .

" But class will start soon ." mingyu pulled him .

" We can skip it ."  with that they both run to a beautiful river behind the school in the jungle , sat down and mingyu took off his shoes and shove it inside the running water .

Jeonghan's eyes sparkled . scanning the beautiful river and his hair tangling around , flushed cutely as he did what mingyu's doing and giggled when the cold water made his body shiver as he shoved his smaller reddened pale foot .

" I come here often when I feel down . it's really calm and relaxing ." 

He mattered , adam apple obviously seen as he throw his head back and looked above to the kinda cloudy weather .

" Do you love him that much ?". He suddenly asked , and the smaller figure looked at him , honey eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter